The Aiming for Accuracy quilt-along (QAL) was held in the Summer/early Fall of 2013. The lessons, blocks and detailed photo tutorials have been removed from this site and are now available for sale as a complete booklet.
Find out more about it here: Aiming for Accuracy Booklet.
HST – Half-square triangle
QST – Quarter-square triangle
SQST – Split quarter-square triangle
WOF – width of fabric, i.e. from selvage to selvage
- Fabric Requirements
- Sponsors and Prizes – updated October 8/13
- Join and Share: Flickr Group | Facebook Group
- Follow: Quilting Gallery’s Weekly Newsletter | Blog Post Updates | Facebook Page | Pinterest Board – Pat Sloan’s Blog | Facebook Page
- Featured Fabric: Bobbins & Bits by Pat Sloan.
Get notified when it’s available from the Fat Quarter Shop.
- Photos of my 1930s Version: In Progress | Final Top
- Tutorial: Half-Square Triangles (HST)
- Tutorial: Quarter-Square Triangles (QST)
- Tutorial: Split Quarter-Square Triangles (SQST)
|Improving Quilting Accuracy: Recommended Products||Improving Quilting Accuracy and Cutting Instructions||Lesson 1
Pressing Seams and Unit C1Prizes
Easing & Pinning and Unit A4Prizes
SQSTs and Unit B5Prizes
Triangle Points and Unit C5Prizes
Trimming & Measuring and Units A1 & A2Prizes
Seam Ripping and Unit B1Prizes
Units A3 & A8Prizes
Units C6 & C10Prizes
Complete Section APrizes
Complete Section BPrizes
Complete Section CPrizes
Joining the Centre TopPrizes
Borders and Backing
|October 24-31 (at 8:00 a.m.)
Submit Quilt Top Photos for Grand Prizes
Finishing Up Ideas