Love is in the air … over at Melissa’s blog starting this week. She’s hosting a Valentine’s Day Showcase party featuring 10 talented designers making something lovely for you and sharing how you can make it too.
Here’s the list of participating bloggers … you’ll see me on the 14th with a super cute doll quilt.
- February 1st – Sharon from Craizee Corners
- February 2nd – Connie from Quilting by the River
- February 3rd – Vicki from Sassy Blog
- February 6th – Kris from I don’t have a problem, I have a well-rounded fabric stash!
- February 7th – Melissa from Sew BitterSweet Designs
- February 8th – Debbe from Pieces to Love
- February 9th – Lyanna from Purple Panda Quilts
- February 10th – Jenna from SewHappyGeek
- February 13th – Lisa – future food and craft blogger
- February 14th – Michele from Quilting Gallery – that’s ME!
All projects will be featured on Melissa’s blog starting Wednesday. If you make one of the projects, you can link up on her site on the 15th to be eligible to win a fabulous prize from one of the generous sponsors.