The place for quilters to have FUN!
- Sew-a-Thon: One Million Pillow Case Challenge - Mark your calendars for the upcoming One Million Pillow Case Challenge Sew-a-Thon coming up on September 16th and 17th, 2016. For the third year, our friends at American Patchwork & Quilting are hosting this fun event, and inviting sewists from around the world to participate.
- Teal Mini Swap for Ovarian Cancer Research - I'm excited to share with you this fun event that is being hosted by my friend Beth from EvaPaige Quilts. For the 5th year, Beth is running a Teal Mini Swap to raise funds for Ovarian Cancer Research. The cause is really important to her as she lost her mom to this terrible disease.
- The Splendid Sampler: We’ve Reached the Top - Join me as we celebrate hitting the middle, Block 50, of The Splendid Sampler. I have two give-aways for you, plus sharing photos from our recent trip to Syracuse, NY.
- FREE Pillowcase Tutorial, With Flannel Fabric, PLUS a Give-Away - I'm excited to participate in the Acorn Valley Blog Tour featuring the gorgeous flannels designed by Patty Young for Riley Blake. I've made myself a couple of pillowcases and show you how I created them in this fun tutorial.
- A Free BOM: Maggie’s First Dance and a Give-Away - I'm excited to share with you Jacquelynne Steves FREE Block of the Month, Maggie's First Dance.
Learn to Quilt Booklets
Since 2012, I have been teaching quilt making online with detailed photo tutorials that are available as PDF files. With my Learn to Quilt Booklets, I have taught hundreds of quilters from around the world. I have also designed and published my own quilting patterns that are available in PDF format for instant download.
Free Quilt Block Tutorials
Below are a few of my free quilt block tutorials. You can find more on my Mishka’s Playground site.
Learn to Quilt with Craftsy Classes
Learning has never been so EASY. At Craftsy, you can take video classes from well-known, experienced teachers in the comfort of your own home. Below are two of my favourite classes: