The place for quilters to have FUN!
- Sew-a-Thon: One Million Pillow Case Challenge- Mark your calendars for the upcoming One Million Pillow Case Challenge Sew-a-Thon coming up on September 16th and 17th, 2016. For the third year, our friends at American Patchwork & Quilting are hosting this fun event, and inviting sewists from around the world to participate.
- Teal Mini Swap for Ovarian Cancer Research- I'm excited to share with you this fun event that is being hosted by my friend Beth from EvaPaige Quilts. For the 5th year, Beth is running a Teal Mini Swap to raise funds for Ovarian Cancer Research. The cause is really important to her as she lost her mom to this terrible disease.
- The Splendid Sampler: We’ve Reached the Top- Join me as we celebrate hitting the middle, Block 50, of The Splendid Sampler. I have two give-aways for you, plus sharing photos from our recent trip to Syracuse, NY.
- FREE Pillowcase Tutorial, With Flannel Fabric, PLUS a Give-Away- I'm excited to participate in the Acorn Valley Blog Tour featuring the gorgeous flannels designed by Patty Young for Riley Blake. I've made myself a couple of pillowcases and show you how I created them in this fun tutorial.
- A Free BOM: Maggie’s First Dance and a Give-Away- I'm excited to share with you Jacquelynne Steves FREE Block of the Month, Maggie's First Dance.
Learn to Quilt Booklets
Since 2012, I have been teaching quilt making online with detailed photo tutorials that are available as PDF files. With my Learn to Quilt Booklets, I have taught hundreds of quilters from around the world. I have also designed and published my own quilting patterns that are available in PDF format for instant download.
Free Quilt Block Tutorials
Below are a few of my free quilt block tutorials. You can find more on my Mishka’s Playground site.