Please note, Facebook, email subscribers and RSS readers: You need to visit the Quilting Gallery blog to vote and view the quilt photos: CLICK HERE
It’s voting time for this week’s Nine-Patch Galore Quilts. It’s another great display of gorgeous quilts to choose from. Grab a cup of coffee, some paper and a pen and vote for your favourites. You can select up to three quilts this week.
Barbara Chojnacki from Six Gables Designs is this week’s sponsor. If you’ve ever wanted to make a nine-patch block that finishes at a size not easily divisible by 3, you’ll love her Outside the Grid™ Wonder Rulers. A very clever idea! Two lucky quilters will win prizes this week.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to THREE quilts this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos to display all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
Nine Patch Galore Quilts
- Save the Planet (24%, 137 Votes)
- Summer Snow (22%, 125 Votes)
- Go Green Nine Patch (20%, 113 Votes)
- Wedding Quilt (16%, 87 Votes)
- Good Morning Sunshine (12%, 67 Votes)
- 30's Nine Patch (11%, 64 Votes)
- Nine-Patch Border Blue/Green Sampler Quilt (9%, 53 Votes)
- Seasons (8%, 42 Votes)
- Little Sister (7%, 40 Votes)
- After the Picnic (7%, 40 Votes)
- Sunbonnet Sue Wears the Trousers (7%, 37 Votes)
- The Man Quilt (6%, 31 Votes)
- A quilt for me (5%, 28 Votes)
- Texas Wildflowers (4%, 25 Votes)
- Pieces of her past (4%, 24 Votes)
- Rose (4%, 24 Votes)
- Nine Patch Checkerboard (4%, 24 Votes)
- Blooming Nine Patch (4%, 23 Votes)
- Mango Tango Quilt (3%, 15 Votes)
- 9- patch red white and blue (2%, 11 Votes)
- Kathleen's Quilt (2%, 11 Votes)
- Cherish Nature (2%, 10 Votes)
- Night Owl Hoot (2%, 10 Votes)
- 9-Patch in Dis-'Geisel' (1%, 6 Votes)
- Nine Patch Lattice variation (1%, 5 Votes)
- LuLu's birthday Quilt (1%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 560
Next Week’s Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Table Runners. Get your cameras out!
Celebrate Christmas Quilt-Along and Super Deals for Quilters
Week 1 – Super Deals:
|50% off Let it Snow fabrics and pre-cuts
Fat Quarter Shop
|Save 33% on Westminister fabrics
Mad About Patchwork
|Save 30% on All Cooped Up fabric kits
Week 1 – Quilt-Along Blocks:
|Pat’s Red and White
By: Pat Sloan
By: Jennifer Rodriguez
|This Little Light of Mine
By: Melissa Stramel
Visit the Celebrate Christmas campaign headquarters.