Here’s the final charm report for the Charms for Charity Contest.
A few weeks ago I received a wonderful package from New Zealand with 40 charms, 40 of each pre-fused hearts and stars, all from local designers. What a wonderful treat. Thanks go to Susan Claire for a glimpse into fabrics from a world so very far away. Check out her shop profile in the Quilt Shop Locator.
The randomly chosen winner for the the last group of charms is Simone from The Netherlands, who graciously off erred to donate them back to the charity if she won. Thanks Simone.
Thank you to the following participants of Group 4 for their donations:
- Marne Parry, Washington – 28 (plus she sent other packages already reported)
- Kim Souza, California – 6
- Simone, The Netherlands – 18
- Moorea Richardson, California – 6
- Elsie Montgomery, Alberta – 6
- Maria, Hungary – 6
- Jenna Zeidler, Illinois – 6
- Krista Waggoner, Alaska – 7
- Anina McMurdo (Twiddletails), Washington – 38
- Susan Claire Mayfield, New Zealand – 120
Here are the grand totals:
Total charms received: 1,464
Charms for the contest winner: 108
Charms for charity: 1,356
This has been a wonderful contest, and I’m thrilled to have so many charms donated to make quilts for charity. Thanks everyone!
4 thoughts on “The Final Charm Report”
I’m glad I won and could give it back again!
You are doing such good work! Have a happy week!
Did you get my two envelopes of charms? I sent like 42 of them.
I received your charms today. They are lovely. Thank you very much.
I’m back from my vacation, and itching to work on the charity quilts again!
Will send you the latest quilt top that we completed for charity.
Comments are closed.