It’s been an exciting month featuring various charity quilting projects, orgaizations, initiatives and quilters. I hope you have enjoyed this special feature. In case you missed any, or are new here to the Quilting Gallery, here’s a list of all the projects that have been featured:
- Victoria’s Quilts Canada
- And Still Counting
- Alzheimer’s Art Quilt Initiative
- Helping Iowa Quilters
- Michele Bilyeu, Charity Quilter
- Canadian Comfort and Remembrance Project
- Quilting 911
- Living Healing Quilt Project
- Quilts 4 Leukaemia
- Quilts of Valour – Canada
Also, here are a few links to other wonderful quilters that let me know of their Charity Quilting efforts:
- Judy L from Patchwork Times
- Kim from A Peach in Stitches
- Cheri keeps a blog, Hearts for Linus, where she posts photos of all the quilts her guild, Illini Country Stitchers Quilt Guild, donates to Project Linus.
I want to thank everyone for their submissions. Did you enjoy this special feature? I’d love to hear your thoughts.