It’s voting time for this week’s Group Exchange quilt contest. Grab yourself a cup of coffee and a pencil to make note of your faves. You can vote for FOUR favourites this weekend.
If you’ve entered a quilt in the contest, be sure to read the updated rules and guidelines page on inviting others to vote for your quilt.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Monday, October 1st at 8 a.m. (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced Monday afternoon/evening
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to FOUR favourites this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos of all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
Group Exchange Quilts
- Double Friendship Star Swap (24%, 123 Votes)
- Pond Challenge (21%, 112 Votes)
- black and white (16%, 82 Votes)
- Keeping Kool (16%, 81 Votes)
- Love Bugs (13%, 69 Votes)
- All my friends are stars (12%, 62 Votes)
- All in a Row (12%, 61 Votes)
- Kokeshi Dolls (11%, 58 Votes)
- My Round Robin Quilt (10%, 51 Votes)
- international border exchange quilt (9%, 47 Votes)
- Psycho Deco Fleurs (9%, 46 Votes)
- 2011-2012 Batik Club Block Exchange (8%, 44 Votes)
- Geisha Surrounded (7%, 39 Votes)
- pops of color log cabins (7%, 39 Votes)
- Night Owl (7%, 38 Votes)
- Rockin Robin Row Quilt (7%, 38 Votes)
- KayeWoods Group Siggie Swap (7%, 37 Votes)
- Test Pattern quilt (7%, 35 Votes)
- The Vitamin F Quilt (6%, 30 Votes)
- Fab Hearts for Norm (5%, 27 Votes)
- Some of my favorite things (5%, 24 Votes)
- Tuesday round Robin (4%, 21 Votes)
- Fall Fun (4%, 19 Votes)
- Pinwheels and Patches (3%, 14 Votes)
- Steam-punk Time Travel (3%, 14 Votes)
- Autumn Friendship Quilt (2%, 13 Votes)
- Summertime and the Livin' is Easy (2%, 12 Votes)
- My Treasured Quilt (2%, 12 Votes)
- Seven Friends In The Country (2%, 10 Votes)
- Birthday Blocks (1%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 521
Next Week’s Quilt Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Quilts for the Little Ones. If you’ve entered an earlier contest this year, please don’t submit the same quilt, we want to see something different. You can submit quilts or wall hangings made with any technique (pieced, appliqué, embroidery) as long as the item you enter is completely finished (i.e. bound and quilted).
To enter the weekly contest, read the rules and guidelines, then submit your photo by next Friday, October 5, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. (EDT). Voting will start shortly thereafter and last until the following Monday, October 8, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. (EDT).