It’s voting time for this week’s Fall’s Glory quilt contest. Grab yourself a cup of coffee and a pencil to make note of your faves. You can vote for THREE favourites this weekend.
Unfortunately, the sponsor scheduled for this week, did not send me their information. I will be donating three sets of both Quilter’s Cookbooks to the top three winners this week with the most votes.
If you’ve entered a quilt in the contest, be sure to read the updated rules and guidelines page on inviting others to vote for your quilt.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Monday, September 24th at 8 a.m. (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt ***
- Winner announced Monday afternoon/evening
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to THREE favourites this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos of all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
- Before the First Freeze (46%, 216 Votes)
- Falling Leaves (21%, 96 Votes)
- Sugar Shack Leaves (20%, 95 Votes)
- A Pumpkin on the Table (19%, 87 Votes)
- Oak leaves (13%, 59 Votes)
- Leaves of Fall (11%, 53 Votes)
- Autumn Splendor (Susan Phillips) (9%, 42 Votes)
- Gailer's Autumn (9%, 41 Votes)
- Illinois Autumn (8%, 39 Votes)
- Autumn Splendor (Pam in KC) (8%, 38 Votes)
- Colors of Autumn (8%, 37 Votes)
- Rich and Warm (8%, 36 Votes)
- Autumn's Changing Colors (7%, 32 Votes)
- Oak Leaves and Acorn Batik Quilt (6%, 29 Votes)
- Only In Your 50's (5%, 24 Votes)
- Fall flowers fo Jamie (5%, 23 Votes)
- November Splendor (5%, 23 Votes)
- LinesFall (5%, 22 Votes)
- Fall (2%, 10 Votes)
- Pumpkins, Crows and Picket Fences (2%, 10 Votes)
- Leaf Quilt (2%, 9 Votes)
- Fall Patches (2%, 8 Votes)
- Imperial Splendor (1%, 7 Votes)
- Pumpkins for Sale (1%, 6 Votes)
- Funky Fall Flowers (1%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 467
Next Week’s Quilt Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Group Exchange Quilts. For example, row robin quilts, bee blocks, and other quilts where you’ve exchanged blocks or fabrics or worked on different parts of the quilt with others. You can submit quilts, wall hangings or table toppers made with any technique (pieced, appliqué, embroidery) as long as the item you enter is completely finished (i.e. bound and quilted).
To enter the weekly contest, read the rules and guidelines, then submit your photo by next Friday, September 28, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. (EDT). Voting will start shortly thereafter and last until the following Monday, October 1st, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. (EDT).