It’s voting time for this week’s Row Quilts contest. We have a small group of beautiful quilts for you to enjoy. Grab yourself a cup of coffee and a pencil to make note of your faves. You can vote for TWO favourites this weekend.
Our friends from the Fat Quarter Shop are back as this week’s sponsor and they’ve donated a $25 gift certificate for the winner.
If you’ve entered a quilt in the contest, be sure to read the updated rules and guidelines page on inviting others to vote for your quilt.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday â€“ Monday, September 17th at 8 a.m. (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt ***
- Winner announced Monday afternoon/evening
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to TWO favourites this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos of all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
- Country, village, town (49%, 177 Votes)
- Country Christmas (31%, 111 Votes)
- Charming Chains (20%, 70 Votes)
- I Love Christmas (16%, 59 Votes)
- In the woods (15%, 54 Votes)
- Beach Cottages (not quilted or bound, not eligible to win) (15%, 53 Votes)
- Camping Row quilt (9%, 34 Votes)
- Summer Mini (6%, 20 Votes)
Total Voters: 358
Next Week’s Quilt Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Fall’s Glory. You are free to interpret this theme as you like. It can be represented in the actual design or the colours you’ve chosen. You can submit quilts, wall hangings, table toppers, etc. made with any technique (pieced, appliquĂ©, embroidery) as long as the item you enter is completely finished (i.e. bound and quilted).
To enter the weekly contest, read the rules and guidelines, then submit your photo by next Friday, September 21, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. (EDT). Voting will start shortly thereafter and last until the following Monday, September 24, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. (EDT).