It’s voting time for this week’s Postcards and Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) contest. Grab yourself a cup of coffee and a pencil to make note of your faves. You can vote for TWO favourites this weekend.
This week’s sponsor is Mile Square Fabric Studio and they are offering Quilting Gallery readers a 15% discount this week in their online shop. Enter coupon code QuiltGallery15% during check-out.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Monday, July 23rd at 8 a.m. (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday afternoon/evening
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to TWO favourites this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos of all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
Postcards and Artist Trading Cards (ATCs)
- Eagle eyes (43%, 194 Votes)
- Birch woods (29%, 132 Votes)
- Mrs Owl (14%, 64 Votes)
- Duck (14%, 62 Votes)
- A view by the lake (9%, 40 Votes)
- Sunrise (9%, 39 Votes)
- Crazy Paisley (8%, 38 Votes)
- Hummingbird (8%, 37 Votes)
- Trick or Treating (8%, 34 Votes)
- Fire (7%, 33 Votes)
- Embellished owls (4%, 19 Votes)
- Postcard (4%, 17 Votes)
- Puffin (3%, 15 Votes)
- Irish Seascape (3%, 12 Votes)
- Dragonfly (2%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 451
Next Week’s Quilt Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Buildings & Houses. You can submit quilts, wall hangings, pillows, etc. as long as the item you enter is completely finished (i.e. bound and quilted).
To enter the weekly contest, read the rules and guidelines, then submit your photo by next Friday, July 27, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. (EDT). Voting will start shortly thereafter and last until the following Monday, July 30, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. (EDT).
Weekly Quilt Contest Links
- Submit your photo
- 2012 Themes, Winners & Sponsors
- Sponsor a contest – only a few dates left for 2012
Please share the logo below on your own blog. The more contestants, the more exciting the contests!