It’s voting time!! The theme for this week’s contest is Springtime Renewal quilts. Grab yourself a cup of coffee and a pencil to make note of your faves. You can vote for THREE favourites this weekend.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to THREE quilts this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos of all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
- Spring Has Sprung (34%, 228 Votes)
- Spring (25%, 171 Votes)
- Prairie Performance (16%, 105 Votes)
- Ontology Of A Rabbit (12%, 78 Votes)
- Birds Butterflies and Bees (11%, 71 Votes)
- Morning Glory Wall Hanging (9%, 61 Votes)
- Sylvia's Bridal Sampler (7%, 48 Votes)
- Snugglebug (7%, 48 Votes)
- flowerfly (7%, 47 Votes)
- Springtime Table Runner (6%, 41 Votes)
- How Does Your Garden Grow? (6%, 40 Votes)
- Spring Garden (6%, 38 Votes)
- Picket Fences (6%, 37 Votes)
- Garden Delight (6%, 37 Votes)
- Springtime (Dinah Tackett) (6%, 37 Votes)
- All Tied up (4%, 25 Votes)
- rays of warmth (4%, 24 Votes)
- Over the Rainbow (3%, 23 Votes)
- Bits and Pieces (3%, 22 Votes)
- Sakura (3%, 19 Votes)
- Sherbet Hearts (3%, 19 Votes)
- Spring Time (Terry Straubel) (2%, 16 Votes)
- Orange Peel (2%, 15 Votes)
- Lattice Flower Garden (2%, 14 Votes)
- Mother's Day Tulips (2%, 12 Votes)
- Spring at Last (1%, 10 Votes)
- Lady Liberty (1%, 7 Votes)
- Bunnies and Eggs Abound (1%, 6 Votes)
- Spring Swoon (0%, 2 Votes)
- City Windows (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 672
Next Week’s Quilt Contest
The theme for next week’s contest is Easter. You can enter finished quilts of any size and other fabric-made projects for this contest. Get your cameras out!
Weekly Quilt Contest Links
The Learning Center
In the Learning Center this week, Pat Sloan shares her favourite method of attaching quilt binding by machine. She’s also invited guest Dana Bolyard of Old Red Barn Co. to share her hand binding method. Read the Binding Tutorials here.