It’s voting time!! The theme for this week’s quilt contest is Winter Landscapes. Grab yourself a cup of coffee and a pencil to make note of your faves. You can vote for FOUR quilts this weekend.
This week’s sponsor, is Vicki Welsh who creates gorgeous hand dyed fabrics. Vicki has donated a Stash Pack of hand dyed fabrics containing 10 fat eighths and a Goddess Sheet Teflon pressing sheet from Mistyfuse for this week’s winner. Plus everyone can enjoy a 15% discount through to January 29 by using coupon code WINTER15 in Vicki’s online store.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to FOUR quilts this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos to display all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
- Yellow Barns (31%, 251 Votes)
- winter chickadee (21%, 172 Votes)
- Home is where love is (20%, 161 Votes)
- Cape Cod Lighthouse in the snow (16%, 133 Votes)
- Looking at Mt. Baker (14%, 114 Votes)
- A Night Run at Snowshoe (13%, 109 Votes)
- Une nuit dhiver (13%, 106 Votes)
- Piece On Earth (12%, 94 Votes)
- Winter (Ginette Vallières) (10%, 81 Votes)
- Cayo Costa Study #8 (9%, 70 Votes)
- Sunset Stroll (6%, 50 Votes)
- Christmas in Italy (6%, 48 Votes)
- Strange Winter (5%, 44 Votes)
- Winter Sleigh Ride (5%, 40 Votes)
- Linda's Mountains (5%, 38 Votes)
- Winter Scene (4%, 34 Votes)
- Winter Skaters (4%, 33 Votes)
- Ice Storm (3%, 28 Votes)
- Kitty in the window-Winter (3%, 24 Votes)
- Chilly Day (3%, 21 Votes)
- Cosy Winter Nights (3%, 21 Votes)
- Minnesota Winter (2%, 20 Votes)
- Winter (Eva Westermeier-Gerolstein) (2%, 17 Votes)
- Winter Silence (1%, 12 Votes)
- winter wonderland (1%, 8 Votes)
- Winter Weekends (1%, 7 Votes)
- January (1%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 817
Next Week’s Contest
The theme for next week’s contest is Snowy Friends. Get your cameras out! To enter the weekly contest, read the rules and guidelines, then submit your quilt photo by Thursday evening (EST). Voting will start on Friday and last until Sunday night.
Weekly Quilt Contest Links
- Submit your photo
- 2012 Themes, Winners & Sponsors
- Sponsor a contest – Opportunities for 2012 now available
New Beginnings Mini Quilt Swap
Registration closes next week for the New Beginnings Mini Quilt Swap. Join the fun today.