My apologies folks, the email for this post was sent out before it was complete. I forgot to update the time zone since changing back to standard time last weekend.
Please note, Facebook, email subscribers and RSS readers: You need to visit the Quilting Gallery blog to vote and view the quilt photos: CLICK HERE
This is our 100th quilt contest!! Can you believe it? Thank you to everyone that enters and votes each week. All of the submissions are truly inspirational and every week I’m so pleased you’ve chosen to share your creations here.
It’s voting time!! The theme for this week’s quilt contest is Remembering Veterans. You can vote for FOUR favourites this weekend.
The quilter with the most votes received over the weekend, will win a package of goodies from Dewberry Lane which includes a patriotic themed applique pattern from Eat Cake Graphics called For the Brave, a 6-pack of Kimono silk threads and Applique sharps needles.
Savings for all: For the month of November, you can use the coupon code “VET20” and receive 20% off any paper patterns or books. Visit Dewberry Lane today!
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to FOUR quilts this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos to display all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
- Remembrance (Debbie) (19%, 146 Votes)
- American Stars and Cabins (17%, 137 Votes)
- Women of Grace & Charm Block for my Mom (17%, 130 Votes)
- Service Rendered (14%, 113 Votes)
- Nick's Swirling Stars (14%, 109 Votes)
- Big Bertha (11%, 87 Votes)
- Remembrance (Ruth Oblinski) (11%, 87 Votes)
- Liberty Ridge (10%, 76 Votes)
- RED and WHITE LOG CABIN QOV (10%, 75 Votes)
- Poppies (8%, 65 Votes)
- Proud To Be An American (7%, 54 Votes)
- New Zealand's Gallipoli Campaign 1915 (7%, 51 Votes)
- In memory of dad (6%, 50 Votes)
- Veterans Star with Pinup Girls (6%, 45 Votes)
- Quilt of Valor for Tom (6%, 44 Votes)
- IN FLANDERS' FIELDS (5%, 37 Votes)
- A Soldier's Star (4%, 31 Votes)
- My First Design (3%, 26 Votes)
- A little red, white and blue (3%, 25 Votes)
- Veteran Star (3%, 25 Votes)
- Stars and Stripes Allover (2%, 19 Votes)
- Danny's Flag (2%, 19 Votes)
- Patriotic (2%, 15 Votes)
- On Eagles Wings (2%, 15 Votes)
- Wedding Guest Book (1%, 9 Votes)
- Aaron's Cam Quilt. (1%, 8 Votes)
- Spiderweb Quilt of Valor (1%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 783
Next Week’s Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Thanksgiving/Gratitude. Get your cameras out!
Week 9: Super Deals
Deep Deep SeaFort Worth Fabric Studio
Garden PartyFat Quarter Shop
American Banner RoseShabby Fabrics
Berkely SquareShabby Fabrics
Week 9: Quilt-Along Blocks
|Christmas StockingBy: Benita – Victoriana Quilt Designs||Welcoming FriendsBy: Kimberly – The Jolly Jabber||One Horse Open SleighBy: Sunni – A Love Affair with my Brother…|