Please note, Facebook, email subscribers and RSS readers: You need to visit the Quilting Gallery blog to vote and view the quilt photos: CLICK HERE
Grab yourself a cup of coffee or two and browse the gorgeous Beach and Sea Quilts for this week’s themed quilt contest. This week you can pick TWO favourite quilts to vote for.
This week’s sponsor is Dianne Springer and she’s generously donated two prizes to be awarded to the top two quilters with the most votes. Be sure to check out Dianne’s fun, funky and practical designs on her web site or keep in touch by following her blog, Threads From My Head.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to two quilts this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos to display all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
Beach and Sea Quilts
- Chateau Relaxo (27%, 89 Votes)
- By The Sea (20%, 68 Votes)
- Stripes Ahoy! (19%, 63 Votes)
- Sea Diamonds (17%, 58 Votes)
- Ocean Sea Breeze (16%, 54 Votes)
- Flip Flops (15%, 51 Votes)
- The Other 71% (9%, 30 Votes)
- Sailing (8%, 27 Votes)
- Sand Twists (6%, 19 Votes)
- Lakeview (4%, 15 Votes)
- Seaside Pigs (2%, 6 Votes)
- Lady of the Lake (1%, 5 Votes)
- kijkdoos (1%, 4 Votes)
- Sun, surf and sand (1%, 3 Votes)
- Lovely Laundry Bag (1%, 2 Votes)
- Beach Babes (1%, 2 Votes)
- Teddy Bears on Holiday (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 334
Next Week’s Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Quilts with Flowers. Get your cameras out and Submit your Quilt Photo.