This week’s Little Girls quilt contest has been very popular. You’re going to want to grab a cup of coffee and sit a spell to check out all of these fabulous girlie quilts. Remember, you can click the smaller thumbnail to view a larger version of the quilt. Thanks to everyone that entered their fabulous quilts for this week’s Weekly Themed Quilt Contest.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourite!! The lucky winner with the most votes will receive a $30.00 gift certificate.
BONUS: All site visitors get a $5.00 off coupon when you spend $25.00 at Around the Block Quilters Shop. Enter gallery8 in the coupon code box at the bottom of the checkout page. Hurry, the special ends Sunday.
- Voting is open Friday â€“ Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per IP address (NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for your favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
- Sweet 16 Quilt (24%, 202 Votes)
- Fairyland (17%, 143 Votes)
- Bright and Sassy (9%, 80 Votes)
- Basket of Flowers (8%, 68 Votes)
- Playful Plaids (6%, 53 Votes)
- Elizabeth (6%, 51 Votes)
- Caitlyn's Flowers (6%, 47 Votes)
- Claire's Garden (5%, 44 Votes)
- Fee du jardin (4%, 32 Votes)
- Cat Napping (2%, 19 Votes)
- On The Road To Spring (2%, 18 Votes)
- Baby Blue Birds for Abbie (2%, 16 Votes)
- Spring Flowers Quilt - Pastels (2%, 15 Votes)
- G's baby quilt (1%, 12 Votes)
- I Spy a Rainbow (1%, 9 Votes)
- Garden Patch (1%, 9 Votes)
- Ela's Doll Quilt (1%, 7 Votes)
- Best friends (1%, 6 Votes)
- Butterfly Kisses (0%, 4 Votes)
- Evanie's Quilt (0%, 3 Votes)
- Hello Betty (0%, 2 Votes)
- Kennedy's Rag Quilt (0%, 1 Votes)
- miss pinky sunbonnet sue (0%, 1 Votes)
- Jezebel (0%, 1 Votes)
- Addy's Quilt (0%, 1 Votes)
- sara (0%, 1 Votes)
- Friends are Flowers in the Garden of Life (0%, 1 Votes)
- Look at the Moths Grandma found in her scrap basket. (0%, 0 Votes)
- Bug Jars (0%, 0 Votes)
- Flowers for Beatrix (2%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 846
Facebook readers: You need to visit the Quilting Gallery blog to vote: CLICK HERE.