Grab yourself a pencil and some paper as it’s voting time for this week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event. The theme is Christmas Quilts and there are several to inspire you.
Give-Away from the Fat Quarter Shop
The Fat Quarter Shop was founded in 2003 by Kimberly Jolly. An avid quilter, Kimberly began her shop as a side business while still working a corporate position, cutting, packing and shipping right out of her house during evenings and weekends. From the very beginning, she was committed to delivering top-notch service for every single order and customer. As the Fat Quarter Shop’s reputation grew, Kimberly decided to make it a full-time operation. Her husband Kevin joined her not long after, and with his help, lots of hard work, and a tireless commitment, the store began to grow. Over the past few years a few more people have joined the staff!
As a team, we continue to branch out with the best fabrics, exclusive kits, quilt clubs, BOMs, and more. And we will always be driven by the passion that Kimberly founded the store upon, which is always giving you the best products and service!
The Fat Quarter Shop will be donating two $25 gift certificates. One will be awarded to the top quilter with the most points (community votes plus guest judge points) and the other randomly given away to someone leaving a comment below.
To enter the give-away: Visit the Coming Soon page and leave a comment below answering “Which new fabric collection would you like?” You have until Monday, December 16, 2013 at midnight to enter.
This Week’s Quilts
Here are this week’s Christmas Quilts:
Please note: if you are viewing this post via email or your RSS reader, you’ll need to click through to the blog post to see the quilts and vote.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday to Monday December 16, 2013 at midnight (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winners announced next week
How to Vote:
- Review the photos above and make a note of your favourites. You can select up to FOUR favourites this week.
- Below, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
- owl be home for Christmas (37%, 232 Votes)
- Rejoice, Rejoice (31%, 194 Votes)
- Snowy Christmas Mantle Quilt (24%, 148 Votes)
- Reflections of Winter (21%, 128 Votes)
- Christmas Sampler (17%, 106 Votes)
- California Sunballs (17%, 103 Votes)
- Christmas Dahlia (14%, 85 Votes)
- Cherry Christmas Lone Star (12%, 77 Votes)
- Red Paws (10%, 60 Votes)
- Crazy Christmas Trees (9%, 56 Votes)
- Kookaburra Christmas (8%, 47 Votes)
- Holly Jolly Christmas (7%, 45 Votes)
- Santa's Trip Around the World (7%, 43 Votes)
- Christmas quilt (6%, 40 Votes)
- Joy of Christmas (6%, 37 Votes)
- Christmas card quilt (5%, 34 Votes)
- Advent Angel Banners - left side (5%, 33 Votes)
- Catty Canes (4%, 27 Votes)
- Santa Table Topper (3%, 21 Votes)
- Modern Christmas Tree Quilt (3%, 19 Votes)
- Poinsettias for my Niece (3%, 16 Votes)
- Happy Snowman (2%, 15 Votes)
- no name I just call it snowmen (1%, 8 Votes)
- SANTA's HERE (1%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 622
After four years, this is our last Show & Tell event with give-aways. Stay tuned for something fun and different coming in the new year.