It’s voting time for this week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event. The theme is Remembering Veterans.
This week’s guest judge is Karen from Faeries and Fibres She’ll have 100 bonus points to assign to up to four quilts.
Give-Away from the Fat Quarter Shop
The Fat Quarter Shop was founded in 2003 by Kimberly Jolly. An avid quilter, Kimberly began her shop as a side business while still working a corporate position, cutting, packing and shipping right out of her house during evenings and weekends. From the very beginning, she was committed to delivering top-notch service for every single order and customer. As the Fat Quarter Shop’s reputation grew, Kimberly decided to make it a full-time operation. Her husband Kevin joined her not long after, and with his help, lots of hard work, and a tireless commitment, the store began to grow. Over the past few years a few more people have joined the staff!
As a team, we continue to branch out with the best fabrics, exclusive kits, quilt clubs, BOMs, and more. And we will always be driven by the passion that Kimberly founded the store upon, which is always giving you the best products and service!
The Fat Quarter Shop will be donating two $25 gift certificates. One will be awarded to the top quilter with the most points (community votes plus guest judge points) and the other randomly given away to someone leaving a comment below.
To enter the give-away: Visit the Fat Quarter Bundles page and leave a comment below answering “Which fat quarter bundle would you like to own?” You have until Monday, November 18, 2013 at 8:00 p.m. to enter.
This Week’s Quilts
Here are this week’s Remembering Veterans Quilts:
Please note: if you are viewing this post via email or your RSS reader, you’ll need to click through to the blog post to see the quilts and vote.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday to Monday November 18, 2013 at 8:00 p.m. (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winners announced next week
How to Vote:
- Review the photos above and make a note of your favourites. You can select up to TWO favourites this week.
- Below, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
- Remembering Peace - Quilt of Valour (31%, 57 Votes)
- Ultimate Sacrifice (28%, 51 Votes)
- Proud to Be an American (Shannon C) (23%, 42 Votes)
- Remembering Dad (13%, 23 Votes)
- Scrappy Swoon Along (12%, 22 Votes)
- Family of Vets (9%, 17 Votes)
- A Hero's Quilt (8%, 14 Votes)
- Norm's Memories (7%, 12 Votes)
- Patriot QOV (7%, 12 Votes)
- 10 Minute Block - Michael Neal Jr (6%, 11 Votes)
- Proud To Be An American (Thearica Burroughs & Kim Story) (6%, 11 Votes)
- scrappy lap quilt for vet (4%, 8 Votes)
- Memorial Quilt for JJ King (3%, 5 Votes)
- Americana (2%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 182
Next Week’s Show & Tell
The theme for next week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell is Thanksgiving Quilts. Any quilt size, including table runners, wall hangings, etc. and any quilting technique is acceptable. Unfinished quilt tops are welcome as well. Please don’t submit a quilt you’ve already entered in the past… let’s see something different!
Read the Guidelines and submit your photo before Friday, November 22nd, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. (EDT).
There are no more sponsorship opportunities left for 2013.