Grab yourself a pencil and some paper as it’s voting time for this week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event. There are 61 gorgeous Quilts for Little Ones to inspire you. Plus, don’t forget to enter the give-away below too.
This week’s guest judge is Melissa from Sew BitterSweet Designs. She’ll have 100 bonus points to assign to up to four quilts.
I’ll be giving away four copies of the newly released Breezy Beginner’s Sampler Quilt Booklet.
The Booklet contains more than 70 pages and includes beginner’s lessons & tips and 13 block tutorials, as well as, the instructions for completing both the standard and on-point layouts.
Wouldn’t this make a darling quilt for your little one? It’s a PDF document that you download instantly so you can start creating your quilt top this weekend.
More info here: Breezy Beginner’s Sampler Quilt
The top two quilters with the most points (community voting + guest judge) will each win a copy of the Booklet. Also, everyone that leaves a comment below will be eligible to win too. I’ll randomly select two winners from the comments.
To enter the give-away:
Answer the following in the comments below: What’s your favourite size of quilt to make? You have until Monday, July 29th at 6:00 p.m. (EDT) to enter.
This Week’s Quilts
Here are this week’s Quilts for Little Ones:
Please note: if you are viewing this post via email or your RSS reader, you’ll need to click through to the blog post to see the quilts and vote.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday to Monday, July 29, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced next week
How to Vote:
- Review the photos above and make a note of your favourites. You can select up to SIX favourites this week.
- Below, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
Quilts for the Little Ones
- Traveling Turtles (23%, 144 Votes)
- Hooo Loves the Baby (19%, 121 Votes)
- W kinie (15%, 93 Votes)
- Patric's Teddys (13%, 85 Votes)
- Bamboo Baby (13%, 85 Votes)
- Forest Friends (12%, 78 Votes)
- Pete's Zebras (11%, 70 Votes)
- Sweet Dreams, Jude! (9%, 56 Votes)
- Peppermint Dreams (9%, 55 Votes)
- Disappearing 4-Patch (8%, 51 Votes)
- Raggamuffin (8%, 48 Votes)
- Jazz (7%, 46 Votes)
- Mason's Sea Friends Quilt (7%, 45 Votes)
- Mosaic Owl (6%, 41 Votes)
- Spinning Hearts (6%, 41 Votes)
- Monkey Business (6%, 39 Votes)
- Love is.... Brennan (6%, 38 Votes)
- Krazy Katz (6%, 38 Votes)
- Little Creatures (6%, 37 Votes)
- Beary Special (6%, 37 Votes)
- Aunt Arctic and Puffles (6%, 35 Votes)
- Diamond Tread - Aeroplanes (6%, 35 Votes)
- Wynken, Blynken, & Nod (5%, 31 Votes)
- Baby Rail Fence (5%, 30 Votes)
- Owls & Bells (4%, 26 Votes)
- Веснянка (4%, 23 Votes)
- Isaiah's I spy (3%, 22 Votes)
- Jacob's Jungle (3%, 21 Votes)
- Grams Loves Karah (3%, 20 Votes)
- Baby in the Jungle (3%, 19 Votes)
- A Whaling We Will Go (3%, 19 Votes)
- Gumdrop Stars - Raspberry Lullaby (3%, 19 Votes)
- Isaac's Stars & Moon (3%, 18 Votes)
- DJ's Sensory quilt (3%, 17 Votes)
- Baby girl quilt (3%, 17 Votes)
- Blue Farm (3%, 17 Votes)
- Priscilla (2%, 14 Votes)
- In the Wonky Forest (2%, 14 Votes)
- Jaxon's Quilt (2%, 14 Votes)
- A Tall One (2%, 13 Votes)
- Awesome! (2%, 12 Votes)
- Be-Ribboned (2%, 11 Votes)
- Baby's Garden (2%, 10 Votes)
- Around the Block (2%, 10 Votes)
- LITTLE BOW TIES (2%, 10 Votes)
- You Are Loved (2%, 10 Votes)
- First Sight Mod Mosaic Baby Quilt (1%, 9 Votes)
- Little One (1%, 9 Votes)
- Googly Monster (1%, 8 Votes)
- Swedish Girl (1%, 8 Votes)
- Some bunny loves you (1%, 7 Votes)
- Robot Love (1%, 7 Votes)
- SAM'S QUILT (1%, 6 Votes)
- Easy Baby Quilt (1%, 6 Votes)
- Tumbling Fun Baby Blanket (1%, 6 Votes)
- Precious Things (1%, 6 Votes)
- Nyx's Goth Baby Quilt (1%, 6 Votes)
- Hipster Baby (1%, 5 Votes)
- Baby Archer (1%, 5 Votes)
- Sweetness (1%, 5 Votes)
- Filip's blanket (1%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 633
Next Week’s Show & Tell
The Quilters’ Show & Tell will return the week of August 12th.
However, you can submit quilts for the theme that week which is Pet Quilts. The theme can be represented either in the design of the quilt or a quilt with your own pet on top of it or even one you’ve made in memory of your pet. Any quilt size is acceptable and unfinished quilt tops are welcome as well. Please don’t submit a quilt you’ve already entered in the past… let’s see something different!
Read the Guidelines and submit your photo before Friday, August 16th, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. (EDT).