It’s time to vote and enter the give-away for this week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event. This week’s theme is Circle Quilts.
Sandra from Sandra’s Craft Corner is this week’s guest judge. She’ll have 100 bonus points that she can assign to four (or less) of her favourite quilts.
Give-Away from Swirly Girls Design
Best known for our Michael Miller Clubhouse Program, Swirly Girls Design creates contemporary fabrics, unique quilt patterns and other quilting goodies, including our new Circle Savvy Ruler and 30 Degree Triangle Ruler from Creative Grids. The Circle Savvy Ruler cuts perfect circles from 3” – 15 ½” in half-inch increments. Use it for pieced circles and curves, machine or hand applique and more!
Swirly Girls Design is giving away two copies of their new Sew Sweet book for this week’s winners. The quilter with the most community and guest judge votes will win one copy and the other copy will be given away from the comments below.
Give-Away for everyone to enter:
To enter the give-away, leave a comment below answering: When piecing quilt blocks, do you press your seams open or to one side? Why? You have until Monday, June 10th, 2013 at 8:00 p.m. (EDT) to enter the give-away.
This Week’s Quilts
Here are this week’s Circle Quilts:
Please note: if you are viewing this post via email or your RSS reader, you’ll need to click through to the blog post to see the quilts and vote.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday to Monday, June 10th, 2013 at 8:00 p.m. (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced next week
How to Vote:
- Review the photos above and make a note of your favourites. You can select up to TWO favourites this week.
- Below, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
Quilts with Circles
- Bittersweet Briar (26%, 112 Votes)
- Circle of Hope (23%, 100 Votes)
- Clarice (20%, 86 Votes)
- Running Around in Circles (11%, 47 Votes)
- Circles of Frienship (10%, 42 Votes)
- Concentricity (8%, 37 Votes)
- Purple Glitz (8%, 36 Votes)
- Maritime Beauty (8%, 36 Votes)
- Salt Air Circles (7%, 29 Votes)
- Ripple Effect (7%, 29 Votes)
- Wedding Quilt (6%, 28 Votes)
- Armonia de color (6%, 27 Votes)
- sea crystal + plaid (6%, 27 Votes)
- Fresh Baked (5%, 21 Votes)
- Circles and Sunflowers (3%, 15 Votes)
- Patches (2%, 9 Votes)
- CIRCLES OF LIFE (2%, 8 Votes)
- Circles for Baby Stanton (1%, 5 Votes)
- Baby Boy Circle Quilt (1%, 4 Votes)
- Boy's Beach Balls (0%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 438
Next Week’s Show & Tell
The theme for next week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event is Quilts for Guys. Any quilting style is acceptable and unfinished quilts are welcome too. Please don’t submit a quilt you’ve already entered in the past… let’s see something different!
Read the Guidelines and submit your photo before Thursday, June 13th, 2013 at 11:00 p.m. (EDT).
Want to be a guest judge? Guest Judges have 100 bonus points that they can assign to their favourite quilts. Obviously, you can’t enter that week if you’re a judge. If you’re interested, check the schedule, and drop me an email me indicating TWO possible weeks that you’re interested in judging, along with your blog address (if you have one). Preference will be given to people I have communicated with in the past.
Show & Tell Links
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the give-away below!