It’s time to vote and enter the give-away for this week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event. There are two themes for this week: Creative Expression and/or In Memory… quilts.
Vicki from Field Trips in Fiber is this week’s guest judge. She’ll have 100 bonus points that she can assign to four (or less) of her favourite quilts.
Give-Away from Saral Paper Corp.
I have four sampler packages of Saral’s Wax-Free Transfer Paper to give away this week. Two packages will be given to the top two quilters with the most votes (community + guest judge votes) and the other two will be given away in the comments below.
In the sampler package comes 5 sheets of transfer paper, one of each colour: white, red, yellow, blue and black (graphite):
The Wax-Free Transfer Paper can be used to mark placement lines for appliqué, stitchery designs or quilt stitching lines. Read my product review that I did a couple of years ago and more product usage info here.
Give-Away for everyone to enter:
To enter the give-away, leave a comment below answering: What is your favourite summertime dinner? The two winners from the comments will be selected randomly. You have until Monday, June 3rd, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (EDT) to enter the give-away.
This Week’s Quilts
Here are this week’s Creative Expression and/or In Memory… quilts:
Please note: if you are viewing this post via email or your RSS reader, you’ll need to click through to the blog post to see the quilts and vote.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday to Monday, June 3rd, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced next week
How to Vote:
- Review the photos above and make a note of your favourites. You can select up to FOUR favourites this week.
- Below, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
Creative Expression and/or In Memory Quilts
- ward Wilson (32%, 136 Votes)
- My Dear Sweet Friend (28%, 120 Votes)
- Stars in the Loft (20%, 85 Votes)
- PaPa's Western Shirts (17%, 73 Votes)
- Sylvia & Louise (16%, 70 Votes)
- Baby Bryce (12%, 50 Votes)
- Oma's Gartendecke/ Grandma's Garden Quilt (11%, 45 Votes)
- I Will Wear Purple (10%, 43 Votes)
- Swan Godess (9%, 38 Votes)
- Spring quilt (8%, 34 Votes)
- Black and White (8%, 33 Votes)
- Colorful Memories of Mom (8%, 32 Votes)
- Nancy's Candy Jar Shelf (6%, 26 Votes)
- My Tag (6%, 25 Votes)
- Our Secret Garden (6%, 25 Votes)
- Mom's Memory Quilt (6%, 24 Votes)
- Graduation 2014 (6%, 24 Votes)
- Lilah's Memory (4%, 19 Votes)
- Bea's Stitches (4%, 19 Votes)
- surrounded (3%, 14 Votes)
- My Family Heritage (3%, 14 Votes)
- Waves (3%, 12 Votes)
- Farm Memories (3%, 11 Votes)
- College T-Shirt Quilt (2%, 10 Votes)
- Opa Decke / Grandpa Quilt (2%, 7 Votes)
- Fractured Batiks (1%, 6 Votes)
- CIRCLES OF LIFE (1%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 426
Next Week’s Show & Tell
The theme for next week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event is Quilts with Circles. Any quilting style is acceptable and unfinished quilts are welcome too. Your quilt can contain other elements, but should have lots of circles or half circles in the design. Please don’t submit a quilt you’ve already entered in the past… let’s see something different!
Read the Guidelines and submit your photo before next Friday, June 7th, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. (EDT).
Want to be a guest judge? Guest Judges have 100 bonus points that they can assign to their favourite quilts. Obviously, you can’t enter that week if you’re a judge. If you’re interested, check the schedule, and drop me an email me indicating TWO possible weeks that you’re interested in judging, along with your blog address (if you have one). Preference will be given to people I have communicated with in the past.
Show & Tell Links
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the give-away below!