It’s time to vote and enter the give-away for this week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event. This week’s theme is Flower Garden quilts.
We have one guest judge this week, Sandi from A Legacy of Stitches. Sandi has 100 bonus points that she’ll assign to four (or less) of her favourite quilts.
Give-Away from Vicki Welsh Hand Dyed Fabrics
Here in Virginia, Spring has been slow to arrive this year but it was finally warm enough to plant the vegetable garden 2 weeks ago and my first iris blooms appeared this week. The timing of the Flower Garden theme couldn’t have been better timed. In fact my current hand dyed fabric palette is inspired by the colors of Spring.
There’s a Stash Pack
The Thrive gradient
And the Abundance gradient
All of these fabrics are currently on sale in my shop. In addition, Quilting Gallery readers can receive free shipping on US domestic orders over $40 with the coupon code FLOWERS. International customers can put the code in the comments section to receive $5 off orders over $40. You’ll find lots of fabric to choose from in the shop.
You can keep up with everything happening in my shop by subscribing to my free newsletter. As an added bonus, 5 newsletter subscribers win free hand dyed fabric each month.
The winners from the Quilters’ Show & Tell submissions and the give-away below will each receive their choice of a Stash Pack from my shop. The quilter that wins will also receive a 2.5 yard package of Mistyfuse fusible web.
Give-Away for everyone to enter:
To enter the give-away, leave a comment below answering: What one flower growing in your garden is your most favourite? The winner from the comments will be selected randomly. You have until Monday, May 27th, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (EDT) to enter the give-away.
This Week’s Quilts
Here are this week’s Garden Flower Quilts:
Please note: if you are viewing this post via email or your RSS reader, you’ll need to click through to the blog post to see the quilts and vote.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday to Monday, May 27, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced Monday afternoon/evening
How to Vote:
- Review the photos above and make a note of your favourites. You can select up to FOUR favourites this week.
- Below, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
- Floral Windows (26%, 219 Votes)
- To everything, there is a season (24%, 196 Votes)
- Summer Sunflowers (23%, 190 Votes)
- Mimi's Bloomers (13%, 104 Votes)
- A Quilter's Garden (12%, 100 Votes)
- Flowers on Black & White Prints (12%, 98 Votes)
- Pink Peonies (9%, 74 Votes)
- Forget Me Not (9%, 73 Votes)
- Quilted Greeting cards (8%, 70 Votes)
- LUCY IN THE GARDEN (8%, 70 Votes)
- Waltz of the flowers (7%, 62 Votes)
- My Enchantment (7%, 62 Votes)
- Rose Sampler Supreme (7%, 60 Votes)
- Zebras in My Garden (6%, 50 Votes)
- Sunflowers in my Garden (6%, 49 Votes)
- In My Garden (What do I see?) (6%, 48 Votes)
- Garden Gradation (6%, 47 Votes)
- Doodlebug Garden (4%, 37 Votes)
- brave little pansies (4%, 35 Votes)
- Rain In My Garden (4%, 35 Votes)
- Vintage Turnovers (4%, 31 Votes)
- My Participation (4%, 31 Votes)
- Garden wall hanging (4%, 30 Votes)
- Lillybelle (4%, 29 Votes)
- Papa's Garden (3%, 23 Votes)
- Barbara's Wedding Quilt (3%, 22 Votes)
- Laugh In The Garden and Your Heart Will Bloom (3%, 21 Votes)
- FlowerGarden (3%, 21 Votes)
- Redwork Flower Garden (2%, 19 Votes)
- The Secret Garden (2%, 16 Votes)
- Pretty in Purple (2%, 14 Votes)
- Spring Flowers (1%, 12 Votes)
- Flowers for a Lady (1%, 6 Votes)
- Birdwood nursery (1%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 828
Next Week’s Show & Tell
There are two themes for next week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event Creative Expression and/or In Memory Quilts. You decide how to interpret the themes. Any quilting style is acceptable and unfinished quilts are welcome too. Please don’t submit a quilt you’ve already entered in the past… let’s see something different!
Read the Guidelines and submit your photo before next Friday, May 31st, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. (EDT).
Want to be a guest judge? Guest Judges have 100 bonus points that they can assign to their favourite quilts. Obviously, you can’t enter that week if you’re a judge. If you’re interested, check the schedule, and drop me an email me indicating TWO possible weeks that you’re interested in judging, along with your blog address (if you have one). Preference will be given to people I have communicated with in the past.
Show & Tell Links
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the give-away below!