It’s time to vote and enter the give-away for this week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event. This week’s theme is Quilts for Mom.
For this week, there are no guest judges, we’ll go with community votes only. However, if I suspect foul play, I will recruit a couple of judges to help too.
Give-Away from the Fat Quarter Shop
The Fat Quarter Shop was founded in 2003 by Kimberly Jolly. An avid quilter, Kimberly began her shop as a side business while still working a corporate position, cutting, packing and shipping right out of her house during evenings and weekends. From the very beginning, she was committed to delivering top-notch service for every single order and customer. As the Fat Quarter Shop’s reputation grew, Kimberly decided to make it a full-time operation. Her husband Kevin joined her not long after, and with his help, lots of hard work, and a tireless commitment, the store began to grow. Over the past few years a few more people have joined the staff!
As a team, we continue to branch out with the best fabrics, exclusive kits, quilt clubs, BOMs, and more. And we will always be driven by the passion that Kimberly founded the store upon, which is always giving you the best products and service!
The quilter with the most votes will win one set and the other will be randomly awarded to someone leaving a comment below.
To enter the give-away, leave a comment below answering: Do you make smoothies (fruit or vegetable)? Do you have a favourite recipe to share? (Ok, so this week’s question is not quilting-related at all, but I need smoothie recipes to try, low fat with an energy boost!)
You have until Monday, May 13, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (EDT) to enter the give-away.
BONUS! Treat Mom (or Yourself) this Weekend to a Gift Certificate
Use coupon code ilovemom and get a $25 gift certificate for $20, a $50 gift certificate for $40, a $100 gift certificate for $80, etc. Mom gets the full dollar amount on her gift certificate, you get the savings!
This Week’s Quilts
Here are this week’s quilts with Quilts for Mom:
Please note: if you are viewing this post via email or your RSS reader, you’ll need to click through to the blog post to see the quilts and vote.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday to Monday, May 13, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced Monday evening
How to Vote:
- Review the photos above and make a note of your favourites. You can select up to TWO favourites this week.
- Below, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
Quilts for Mom
- Peaceful Pathways (28%, 93 Votes)
- Jelly Sandwich (20%, 67 Votes)
- Antique Flowers (19%, 61 Votes)
- One Star (16%, 52 Votes)
- Christmas comes to Ohio (12%, 40 Votes)
- Double Pinwheel (12%, 38 Votes)
- Flowers for my Mom (11%, 36 Votes)
- All I want is Red, Wah, Wah, Wah! (7%, 23 Votes)
- Help in the Garden (6%, 20 Votes)
- Celebrate Mothers (5%, 18 Votes)
- For My Daughter (5%, 17 Votes)
- All Wrapped up Remembering Dad (5%, 17 Votes)
- hour glass (3%, 11 Votes)
- Flying Geese Table Mat (1%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 329
Next Week’s Show & Tell
The Quilters’ Show & Tell will be taking a break next week, but we’ll be back the following week. However, you can still enter quilts for the next theme which is Flower Gardens. Any quilting style is acceptable and unfinished quilt tops are welcome as well. I want to see lots of flowers either in the design or in the fabrics chosen. Also, please don’t submit a quilt you’ve already entered in the past… let’s see something different!
Read the Guidelines and submit your photo before Friday, May 24th, 2013 at 8 a.m. (EDT). Voting will start the same day for this event not next Friday (17th).
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the give-away below!