It’s time to vote and enter the give-away for this week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event. This week’s theme is Appliqué Quilts. Plus, I have a new sponsor to share with you this week.
This week’s guest judges are Lone from Lone’s Universe and myself. We’ll both have 100 bonus points to assign to four of our favourite quilts.
Give-Away and Bonus Savings from Bear Hollow Quilts & Such
Bear Hollow Quilts & Such is your online store for quality, reasonably priced fabric and quilting supplies. I try to provide the best fabrics, notions, books & patterns that I can. I specialize in beautiful snow dyed fabric, civil war reproduction fabrics and also hand dyed fabrics.
I sell zum soap and skin products, which are made from all natural products that are healthy for the skin and also for our environment. They smell great and are wonderful to use. I have a selection of gift items from Papaya Art ~ their products are both beautiful and functional.
Bear Hollow Quilts even has a section called the Bears Den where men can find great deals on name brands like Leatherman and Gerber. I hope you will check us out. Sign up for my newsletter for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate.
The quilter with the most votes (community and guest judge) will win an Ambrosia jelly roll by Kathy Davis for Free Spirit and a bar of Zum goats milk soap.
Plus one winner will be randomly selected from the comments below to win two Good Morning charm packs by Moda and a Zum Kiss lip balm.
To enter the give-away, leave a comment below answering: What’s your favourite size of quilting ruler and why? You have until Monday, May 6, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (EDT) to enter the give-away.
Bonus Savings: Save 20% off on your next order at Bear Hollow Quilts & Such. Use coupon code 37p5d at check-out. Offer valid until May 15, 2013.
This Week’s Quilts
Here are this week’s Appliqué Quilts:
Please note: if you are viewing this post via email or your RSS reader, you’ll need to click through to the blog post to see the quilts and vote.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday to Monday, May 6, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced Monday evening
How to Vote:
- Review the photos above and make a note of your favourites. You can select up to THREE favourites this week.
- Below, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
Appliqué – Any Style
- Flora and Fauna, Parts of the Garden (23%, 144 Votes)
- Family Life on the Serengeti (14%, 84 Votes)
- BATIK WAVE (13%, 79 Votes)
- All Dressed Up (12%, 76 Votes)
- My Grandmother's Rose of Sharon (11%, 70 Votes)
- Flowers at the Cabin (10%, 62 Votes)
- Africa (10%, 61 Votes)
- Virgo Mermaid (9%, 58 Votes)
- Trains, Planes and Bicycles (9%, 53 Votes)
- The Hunter (8%, 52 Votes)
- On the Rocks: Sometimes You Just Need to Get Away (7%, 42 Votes)
- Rose of Hope (7%, 42 Votes)
- Krazy Katz (6%, 38 Votes)
- Teddy Bear Family album (6%, 37 Votes)
- WHAT? (6%, 34 Votes)
- Taylor's Quilt (6%, 34 Votes)
- Toyland (5%, 32 Votes)
- Oriental Expressions (5%, 30 Votes)
- Margaret Griffiths (5%, 29 Votes)
- Pablo (4%, 27 Votes)
- Reading Owls (4%, 24 Votes)
- Welcome To Leaf Springs (4%, 23 Votes)
- Tribute to Mrs. Vigors (3%, 21 Votes)
- Flowers for Sale (2%, 15 Votes)
- Under the Stars (2%, 14 Votes)
- Let It Snow! (2%, 12 Votes)
- clothespin bag (2%, 11 Votes)
- Railroad Underground Story Quilt. (2%, 10 Votes)
- Flutterbye's (1%, 9 Votes)
- Mustache Mini Quilt (1%, 7 Votes)
- Best Dressed Bunny (0%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 614
Next Week’s Show & Tell
The theme for next week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event is Quilts for Mom. Any quilting style is acceptable and unfinished quilt tops are welcome as well. Please don’t submit a quilt you’ve already entered in the past… let’s see something new! Also, it does NOT have to be a quilt you made for this year’s Mother’s Day.
Read the Guidelines and submit your photo before next Friday, May 10th, 2013 at 8 a.m. (EDT).
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the give-away below!