It’s time to vote and enter the give-away for this week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event. This week’s theme is Wall Hangings. You’ll want to grab yourself a beverage before looking at these amazing quilts.
Give-Away from Marie Bostwick
I’m very excited to be hosting a blog hop to celebrate the release of Marie Bostwick’s latest book, Between Heaven and Texas. The fun gets started on Monday. There will be free star-themed blocks and give-aways. Hope you’ll join us! More info here.
I have two copies of Marie’s new book to give away for this week’s Show & Tell. The quilter with the most votes (community plus guest judge) will win as well as one person that leaves a comment below. However, the book can only be shipped within North America, so if an oversees quilter wins, they’ll get both copies of the Quilters’ Cookbooks instead, and the next winner will get Marie’s book.
To enter the give-away, leave a comment below answering: What is the most recent quilting notion/tool that you’ve purchased and do you recommend it as a must-have for all quilters?
You have until Monday, April 29, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (EDT) to enter the give-away.
This Week’s Quilts
Here are this week’s Wall Hangings:
Please note: if you are viewing this post via email or your RSS reader, you’ll need to click through to the blog post to see the quilts and vote.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday to Monday, April 29, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced Monday evening
How to Vote:
- Review the photos above and make a note of your favourites. You can select up to SIX favourites this week.
- Below, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
- In the Garden of Good and WeEvil (25%, 169 Votes)
- Fishy Wall Hanging (15%, 101 Votes)
- Our Wild Lilies (13%, 86 Votes)
- The Lincoln Home (11%, 75 Votes)
- Hexagon Break (11%, 73 Votes)
- Come to the Water (11%, 72 Votes)
- Self-Made Man (9%, 61 Votes)
- Jacaranda Tree (8%, 58 Votes)
- Summer Lovin (8%, 57 Votes)
- 4Birds (8%, 57 Votes)
- Blue Pomegranate (7%, 50 Votes)
- Bear Lake (7%, 46 Votes)
- Trilliums (6%, 44 Votes)
- Cinco de Yellow (6%, 39 Votes)
- Shokaku (Flying Cranes) (6%, 38 Votes)
- Girls' Night Out (6%, 38 Votes)
- MIgrating geese (5%, 37 Votes)
- Blocks boxes (5%, 36 Votes)
- Lady in red (5%, 34 Votes)
- Steampunk Rainbow (5%, 32 Votes)
- Circle on a circle in a circle, round and round by round (5%, 31 Votes)
- Flight to New York (5%, 31 Votes)
- Metamorphosis (5%, 31 Votes)
- Hillside Village (5%, 31 Votes)
- Gone Fishing (4%, 25 Votes)
- Dragon Fly Quilt (4%, 25 Votes)
- Tree wall hanging (4%, 25 Votes)
- Flying Fish School (4%, 24 Votes)
- Appalachian Beauty (3%, 23 Votes)
- Improvo Tulip (3%, 22 Votes)
- Sheep (3%, 22 Votes)
- THE NAITIVITY (3%, 21 Votes)
- Elephant (3%, 20 Votes)
- Bekah's landscape (3%, 20 Votes)
- Blooming Aussies (3%, 19 Votes)
- Chasing Rainbows (3%, 19 Votes)
- A nation Divided (3%, 19 Votes)
- Seas the Day (3%, 18 Votes)
- Thimbleberries Tisket a Tasket (2%, 17 Votes)
- ocean eddies (2%, 17 Votes)
- A Pearl for Me (2%, 17 Votes)
- Bubble (2%, 16 Votes)
- Reindeer Games (2%, 16 Votes)
- Once Upon a Time (2%, 14 Votes)
- Garden hexagon wallhanging (2%, 13 Votes)
- Hearts, Hearts, Hearts! (2%, 12 Votes)
- Underground 150 (1%, 10 Votes)
- Morning Glow (1%, 10 Votes)
- My Husband's Valentine (1%, 9 Votes)
- A Promise of Spring (1%, 9 Votes)
- Heart Wallhanging (1%, 8 Votes)
- LITTLE RED BIRD (1%, 8 Votes)
- Dutch Windmill and Flower Field Hanging (1%, 8 Votes)
- The Wizard of OZ (1%, 7 Votes)
- baby rattles (1%, 7 Votes)
- summer (1%, 7 Votes)
- Sunrise Twister (1%, 7 Votes)
- Beginning to Bud (1%, 7 Votes)
- So Romantic! (1%, 6 Votes)
- Curvy points (1%, 6 Votes)
- Word Salad (1%, 5 Votes)
- Cobblestone (1%, 5 Votes)
- Roaming the Hills (1%, 5 Votes)
- Basket Of Flaowers (1%, 4 Votes)
- River's frogs and dragonflies (0%, 3 Votes)
- Dresden Plate (0%, 3 Votes)
- greens and reds (0%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 683
Next Week’s Show & Tell
The theme for next week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event is Appliqué. Any appliqué style is acceptable and unfinished quilt tops are welcome as well. Please don’t submit a quilt you’ve already entered this year… let’s see something new!
Read the Guidelines and submit your photo before next May, 3rd, 2013 at 8 a.m. (EDT).
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the give-away below!