It’s time to vote and enter the give-away for this week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event. This week’s theme is Just Squares and Rectangles.
Give-Away from the Fat Quarter Shop
The Fat Quarter Shop was founded in 2003 by Kimberly Jolly. An avid quilter, Kimberly began her shop as a side business while still working a corporate position, cutting, packing and shipping right out of her house during evenings and weekends. From the very beginning, she was committed to delivering top-notch service for every single order and customer. As the Fat Quarter Shop’s reputation grew, Kimberly decided to make it a full-time operation. Her husband Kevin joined her not long after, and with his help, lots of hard work, and a tireless commitment, the store began to grow. Over the past few years a few more people have joined the staff!
As a team, we continue to branch out with the best fabrics, exclusive kits, quilt clubs, BOMs, and more. And we will always be driven by the passion that Kimberly founded the store upon, which is always giving you the best products and service!
The Fat Quarter Shop is donating two $25 gift certificates for this week. The quilter with the most votes, both community + guest judge, will win one of the gift certificates. The other gift certificate will be randomly awarded to someone leaving a comment below.
To enter the give-away, leave a comment below answering: Approximately, how many fat quarters do you have in your stash and how do you organize them?
You have until Monday, April 22, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (EDT) to enter the give-away.
This Week’s Quilts
Here are this week’s quilts with Just Squares and Rectangles:
Please note: if you are viewing this post via email or your RSS reader, you’ll need to click through to the blog post to see the quilts and vote.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday to Monday, April 22, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced Monday evening
How to Vote:
- Review the photos above and make a note of your favourites. You can select up to FOUR favourites this week.
- Below, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
Just Squares & Rectangles
- Snapshot (27%, 195 Votes)
- Building Blocks (20%, 140 Votes)
- Spring Bargello (17%, 118 Votes)
- A Squarey Quilt (14%, 101 Votes)
- Woven Together (11%, 80 Votes)
- Burgoyne Surrounded (11%, 75 Votes)
- Sweet Aubree (10%, 68 Votes)
- Disappearing four patch baby quilt (9%, 63 Votes)
- Lime Squares (9%, 62 Votes)
- Variation on Square in Square for Jenny (8%, 54 Votes)
- Para mi hijo (7%, 53 Votes)
- Going Forth (7%, 51 Votes)
- sea crystal + plaid (7%, 50 Votes)
- Summertime Picnic (6%, 44 Votes)
- Celebration (6%, 43 Votes)
- Log Cabin for Log Cabin (6%, 43 Votes)
- Paul's 'Big Boy' Quilt (6%, 42 Votes)
- Soiree Quilt (6%, 40 Votes)
- convergence (6%, 40 Votes)
- Pick-Up-Sticks (5%, 38 Votes)
- Blocks in Blocks (5%, 34 Votes)
- Batik Jungle (5%, 33 Votes)
- What Cancer Cannot Do. (5%, 33 Votes)
- Pansies (4%, 31 Votes)
- Double Stack (4%, 29 Votes)
- So Sophie (4%, 27 Votes)
- Shenandoah Colors (3%, 23 Votes)
- Blush-a-Bye Baby (3%, 21 Votes)
- I Spy Unicorns Quilt (3%, 19 Votes)
- Spring Breeze (2%, 17 Votes)
- The Man Quilt (2%, 13 Votes)
- Lauryn's Doll quilt (2%, 12 Votes)
- Squares with Heart (2%, 12 Votes)
- Timber and Leaf Baby Quilt (2%, 11 Votes)
- Rose Garden for Rose (1%, 10 Votes)
- D's Square Animals Quilt (1%, 8 Votes)
- Torii (1%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 712
Next Week’s Show & Tell
The theme for next week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event is Wall Hangings. Any quilting style is acceptable and unfinished quilt tops are welcome as well. I’m looking for quilts that are SMALLER than 50″ square, meant to hang on a wall. Also, please don’t submit a quilt you’ve already entered this year… let’s see something new!
Read the Guidelines and submit your photo before next Friday, April 26th, 2013 at 8 a.m. (EDT).
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the give-away below!