It’s time to vote and enter the give-away for this week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event. This week’s theme is Quilts for Babies.
Give-Away from the Fat Quarter Shop
Why are baby quilts so cute? We simply can’t get enough of baby quilts! All of the entries for this week’s Quilter’s Show and Tell are fit for the cutest of babies. We are giving away two adorable prizes this week and you will be whipping up another baby quilt before you know it!
This week’s winner from the Show & Tell submissions will win a Rolie Polie of Cruiser Blvd. by Sheri McCulley Studio for Riley Blake.
The give-away winner will win a Rolie Polie of Ladybug Garden by Doodlebug Designs for Riley Blake!
To enter the giveaway, leave a comment below letting us know what your very favorite baby name is.
Winner chosen from the comments left below will be selected randomly. You have until Monday, March 25, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. (EDT) to enter the give-away.
This Week’s Quilts
Here are this week’s gorgeous Quilts for Babies:
Please note: if you are viewing this post via email or your RSS reader, you’ll need to click through to the blog post to see the quilts and vote.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday to Monday, March 25, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced Monday afternoon/evening
How to Vote:
- Review the photos above and make a note of your favourites. You can select up to SIX favourites this week.
- Below, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
Quilts for Babies
- Teddy with butterflies (23%, 254 Votes)
- Tuur in de natuur (15%, 165 Votes)
- Flower Girl (13%, 142 Votes)
- Up Up and Away (12%, 137 Votes)
- Precious Cargo (12%, 137 Votes)
- Carter's Quilt (11%, 124 Votes)
- Bear Hugs (11%, 120 Votes)
- Rainbow zigzag (10%, 111 Votes)
- Critter Community Baby Quilt (9%, 100 Votes)
- Baby Boy Schaffer (8%, 93 Votes)
- I Spy Boy's Qulit (8%, 93 Votes)
- Pastel pinwheels (8%, 86 Votes)
- Spring Baby (7%, 80 Votes)
- L is for Lucy (7%, 78 Votes)
- Bear Alphabet (7%, 73 Votes)
- Teddy Bear Days Baby Quilt (6%, 71 Votes)
- Come Grow with Me (6%, 70 Votes)
- Bold Dreams (6%, 70 Votes)
- Wisdom and Grace (6%, 69 Votes)
- Half Hexie Quilt (6%, 67 Votes)
- Oh Baby Baby! (6%, 64 Votes)
- Circus time (5%, 59 Votes)
- Hungry, Hungry Caterpillar (5%, 54 Votes)
- Tic Tac Toe!! (4%, 50 Votes)
- Ponies (4%, 49 Votes)
- Modern Paper Pieced Baby Quilt (4%, 46 Votes)
- Happy Dance (4%, 44 Votes)
- First Friends (4%, 40 Votes)
- Rocky Road to Kansas (4%, 39 Votes)
- Macie's quilt. (3%, 35 Votes)
- Karly's Baby Quilt (3%, 35 Votes)
- Maddy's Quilt (3%, 33 Votes)
- Counting Sheep (3%, 32 Votes)
- Josephine's Animal Friends (2%, 27 Votes)
- Tiny Tots (2%, 26 Votes)
- Snowman (2%, 26 Votes)
- Lighthouse (2%, 25 Votes)
- Antonia's Quilt (2%, 23 Votes)
- Talk to the Animals (2%, 21 Votes)
- Baby You're a Star (2%, 21 Votes)
- A Star Is Born (2%, 17 Votes)
- Jungle Baby (1%, 16 Votes)
- Hidden cats (1%, 16 Votes)
- Garden Guys 'n Gals (1%, 14 Votes)
- Love U Too (1%, 12 Votes)
- Lincoln's Navy and Orange Puff Quilt (1%, 11 Votes)
- Spring spots (1%, 11 Votes)
- LB's Quilt (1%, 10 Votes)
- Sani's Quilt (1%, 9 Votes)
- Look Out the Window (1%, 9 Votes)
- Pauline's Stars (1%, 9 Votes)
- Nautical Baby Quilt (1%, 7 Votes)
- Welcome Home (1%, 7 Votes)
- new baby quilt (1%, 7 Votes)
- For a boy (1%, 7 Votes)
- little flower (1%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,112
Next Week’s Show & Tell
The theme for next week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event is Easter FUN Quilts. Any quilting style is acceptable and unfinished quilts are welcome as well.
Read the Rules and Guidelines and submit your photo before next Friday, March 29th, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. (EDT).
Show & Tell Links
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the give-away below!
Dreaming of Spring Mini Quilt Swap
HURRY! Registration ends Monday for our Dreaming of Spring Mini Quilt Swap. Join us!