It’s voting time for this week’s Christmas Table Runners. We have a large selection of gorgeous quilts to look at and you can choose FOUR favourites this weekend.
Many thanks to our two wonderful sponsors: Pat Sloan who donated a lovely assortment of goodies and to Thearica Burroughs who donated a $25 gift certificate for her Crazy Quilting Supplies shop. The quilter with the most votes will get to decide which prize she/he wants first, then the remaining prize will go to the second place quilter.
If you’ve entered an item in the contest, be sure to read the updated rules and guidelines page on inviting others to vote for your submission.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Monday, December 10th at 8 a.m. (EST)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced Monday afternoon/evening
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to FOUR favourites this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos of all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
Christmas Table Runners
- Christmas Spiral (23%, 131 Votes)
- Antique Ornaments (22%, 124 Votes)
- Christmas Table Runner (Anita Amodeo) (17%, 94 Votes)
- Snowmen Holiday (15%, 88 Votes)
- Christmas tablerunner Mariners Compass (14%, 79 Votes)
- Every day it's Christmas (12%, 68 Votes)
- Snowmen are Just a Bunch of Flakes (10%, 55 Votes)
- Peace (9%, 51 Votes)
- Snow Globes (8%, 48 Votes)
- Merete's Christmas Mystery (8%, 45 Votes)
- Merry Christmas (7%, 42 Votes)
- Retro Christmas Table Topper (7%, 42 Votes)
- Marmalade with a Festive Spin! (7%, 42 Votes)
- Fairy bells (7%, 40 Votes)
- Pines and Poinsettias Tempting Tablerunner (7%, 38 Votes)
- CHRISTMAS TABLE RUNNER (Linda Douglas) (7%, 38 Votes)
- Table Runner with stars (7%, 38 Votes)
- Flurry Scraps Christmas Runner (5%, 30 Votes)
- SNOWY DAYS (5%, 26 Votes)
- Scrappy Christmas Table Runner (4%, 24 Votes)
- christmas pinwheels (grace thorne) (4%, 24 Votes)
- Holiday Stars (4%, 22 Votes)
- Candied Christmas Tiles Runner (3%, 16 Votes)
- Christmas Pinwheels (Cathy) (2%, 14 Votes)
- Plum Pudding & Jingle Bells (2%, 14 Votes)
- Frosty Quilted Table Runner (2%, 13 Votes)
- Roses, stars and hearts (2%, 13 Votes)
- Scattered Christmas Squares (2%, 12 Votes)
- Randot Table Runner (1%, 7 Votes)
- Christmas Apples (1%, 6 Votes)
- Christmas Table Runner (Weekender Girl) (1%, 6 Votes)
- Blues for Christmas! (1%, 6 Votes)
- Christmas Table Runner (June Piper-Brandon) (1%, 4 Votes)
- Seaside Rumrunner (1%, 4 Votes)
- Xmas Cats (1%, 4 Votes)
- Mom's Christmas Table Runner (1%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 568
Next Week’s Quilt Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Christmas Quilts. Your quilt can be made with any technique (i.e. piecing, appliqué) as long as it is completely finished, i.e. quilted and bound. Also, please do not submit the same quilt that you’ve entered the past two weeks!
To enter the weekly contest, read the rules and guidelines, then submit your photo by next Friday, December 14, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. (EST). Voting will start shortly thereafter and last until the following Monday, December 17, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. (EST).