It’s voting time for this week’s Paper/Foundation Piecing quilt contest. Grab yourself a cup of coffee and a pencil to make note of your faves. You can vote for THREE favourites this weekend.
ChristaQuilts is our sponsor this week and they’ve donated a $35 gift certificate for this week’s winner.
If you’ve entered a quilt in the contest, be sure to read the updated rules and guidelines page on inviting others to vote for your quilt.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Monday, October 15th at 8 a.m. (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced Monday afternoon/evening
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to THREE favourites this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos of all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
- *Oktoboskop* (October/Kaleidoscope) (31%, 134 Votes)
- Crazy Bird (19%, 83 Votes)
- Harry Potter Project of Doom (18%, 78 Votes)
- Broken Hearted - HLHS Quilt (14%, 60 Votes)
- Bubbles (13%, 54 Votes)
- Auttumn's Wedding Quilt (11%, 48 Votes)
- Paper Fool (11%, 46 Votes)
- Liberty (10%, 43 Votes)
- Life 3 - Switching Off (10%, 42 Votes)
- Desert Sky (9%, 37 Votes)
- The Red Sea (6%, 27 Votes)
- Tropical Ferns (6%, 25 Votes)
- #1 Floral Runner (5%, 22 Votes)
- Country Claus (5%, 22 Votes)
- A Christmas Wreath (5%, 20 Votes)
- George and Gracie (4%, 19 Votes)
- De weg naar nergens (4%, 18 Votes)
- Every Man Jack (4%, 17 Votes)
- Exquisite Table Runner (4%, 17 Votes)
- Elephants on Parade (4%, 16 Votes)
- Farmer's Wife (4%, 16 Votes)
- Crown Jewels (3%, 13 Votes)
- Pretty Paper Pieced Log Cabins (3%, 11 Votes)
- Miniature Log Cabin (3%, 11 Votes)
- Sushi Plate Lunch Mat (1%, 6 Votes)
- Coneflower and Sunflower (1%, 3 Votes)
- And A Good Old Staffer, Too (0%, 1 Votes)
- crazy quilt (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 429
Next Week’s Quilt Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Bags & Purses. Any quilting style is acceptable. Please only submit completed items.
To enter the weekly contest, read the rules and guidelines, then submit your photo by next
Friday, October 19, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. Thursday, October 18, 2012 at 10:00 p.m. (EDT). Voting will start shortly thereafter and last until the following Monday, October 22, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. (EDT).