It’s voting time for this week’s Quilts for the Little Ones contest. There are many gorgeous quilts for you to look at. You can vote for FIVE favourites this weekend.
If you’ve entered a quilt in the contest, be sure to read the updated rules and guidelines page on inviting others to vote for your quilt.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Monday, October 8th at 8 a.m. (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced Monday afternoon/evening
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to FIVE favourites this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos of all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
Quilts for the Little Ones
- Kooky Monsters (16%, 123 Votes)
- Fruit jelly (13%, 98 Votes)
- William's Quilt (12%, 97 Votes)
- Alphabet (11%, 89 Votes)
- Baby Hoots (10%, 75 Votes)
- Miss Aimee's Quilt (9%, 69 Votes)
- Just Stay Little (8%, 62 Votes)
- Maile's quilt (8%, 60 Votes)
- Secrets Of Grandmother's Garden (7%, 58 Votes)
- Welcome Baby Kylie (6%, 47 Votes)
- The twins! (6%, 46 Votes)
- Eat Play Sleep Repeat (6%, 43 Votes)
- Going Places (6%, 43 Votes)
- Connor's I Spy (5%, 41 Votes)
- Carsten's Quilt (5%, 40 Votes)
- Charlotte (5%, 39 Votes)
- Baby Marcy's Line Dance Quilt (5%, 39 Votes)
- Monkey Time (5%, 38 Votes)
- I Spy Dash (5%, 37 Votes)
- Time To Rise (4%, 34 Votes)
- Baby Stars (4%, 34 Votes)
- Keira's Bunny Quilt (4%, 32 Votes)
- akvarij (4%, 32 Votes)
- Addison Doll Quilt (4%, 30 Votes)
- Life's a Hoot (4%, 28 Votes)
- A is for Anabelle (3%, 23 Votes)
- 1000 colors for Emilia (3%, 22 Votes)
- Gumdrop Stars (3%, 20 Votes)
- Mixed and Matched (3%, 20 Votes)
- Childplay (3%, 20 Votes)
- Lion Quilt (2%, 19 Votes)
- Justin's Puppy Quilt (2%, 19 Votes)
- Mia's Fairy (2%, 18 Votes)
- Hawaiian Sue (2%, 18 Votes)
- Pinky Bear (2%, 16 Votes)
- Circle of Life (2%, 15 Votes)
- Disney friends (2%, 14 Votes)
- Kaleidoscope Quilt with Polka Dot back (2%, 13 Votes)
- Bunny Hop (2%, 13 Votes)
- cheeky child's quilt (2%, 13 Votes)
- Petra-dactyl (2%, 12 Votes)
- Double Irish Chain with Ducks (2%, 12 Votes)
- Emma's Baby Quilt (1%, 11 Votes)
- Quilt for Charlie (1%, 11 Votes)
- Kallies' Butterfly Garden (1%, 11 Votes)
- The Snuggs (1%, 10 Votes)
- Flower Power (1%, 10 Votes)
- Frog Princess (1%, 10 Votes)
- Cherry Sweet Road To Ireland (1%, 9 Votes)
- Il mio cucciolo (My Puppy) (1%, 9 Votes)
- Birth Sampler Hanging (1%, 8 Votes)
- Modern Baby's Taggie Quilt (1%, 8 Votes)
- New Baby Girl Quilt (1%, 6 Votes)
- Mr. Memphis (1%, 6 Votes)
- Baby Bears (1%, 4 Votes)
- Musical cats (0%, 3 Votes)
- Baby quilt (0%, 3 Votes)
- Cottontails (0%, 3 Votes)
- Care Bears (0%, 2 Votes)
- Matykó's blanket (0%, 2 Votes)
- Loopy Care Bears Blanket (0%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 777
Vote for Beginner’s Quilt Along
Next Week’s Quilt Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Paper/Foundation Piecing. You can submit quilts, wall hangings, table runners, pillows etc. as long as the item you enter was created using paper/foundation piecing techniques and is completely finished (i.e. bound and quilted).
To enter the weekly contest, read the rules and guidelines, then submit your photo by next Friday, October 12, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. (EDT). Voting will start shortly thereafter and last until the following Monday, October 15, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. (EDT).