Today, the block I designed for the Christmas in July Block-A-Thon, hosted by Free Spirit Fabrics, is now available. It’s a simple 6″ block that I called Bull’s Eye. You can view the photo tutorial on the Free Spirit Fabrics’ blog or download a PDF version here.
Upload your completed block to the Flickr group.
Free Spirit Fabrics is giving away a Kaffe Classics 6″ Charm Pack to one of my lucky blog readers. You don’t have to complete the block to enter. Instead answer the following question in the comments below. I’ll randomly pick one winner next Wednesday, August 8, 2012.
Question: Do you prefer working with small or large block units? For example, I’m working on a 5×5 grid design, which has 25 units to complete the block. Would you prefer working with 2″ or 3″ finished units, resulting in a completed block that is 10″ or 15″.
Below is the schedule and list of the talented designers participating in the Block-A-Thon. All tutorials are posted on the Free Spirit Fabrics’ blog.
- July 2th – Heather at Fiberosity
- July 5nd – Pat Sloan
- July 6th – Melanie at Melanie Dramatic
- July 9th – Pam at Pam Kitty Morning
- July 11th – Kelsey at Kelsey Creates
- July 13th – Katie at Swim Bike Quilt
- July 16th – Kim at Persimon Dreams
- July 18th – Amanda at Sasikirana
- July 20th – Jane at QuiltJane
- July 23th – Kristy at St Louis Folk Victorian
- July 25th – Kimberly at Fat Quarter Shop
- July 27rd – Lee at Freshly Pieced
- July 30th – Jennifer at MJ and Co
- August 1st – Mishka at Quilting Gallery – that’s ME!
- August 3rd – Tiffiny at Free Patchwork Quilt Info
- August 6th – Tacha at Fat Quarterly
- August 8th – Megan at Canoe Ridge Creations
- August 10th – Jocelyn at It’s Sew Emma
- August 13th – Final Quilt Reveal!
Download Five FREE Quilt Block Tutorials:
Stay in touch ... Join my NEWSLETTER: