It’s voting time for this week’s Buildings & Houses contest. Grab yourself a cup of coffee and a pencil to make note of your faves. You can vote for FOUR favourites this weekend.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday â€“ Monday, July 30th at 8 a.m. (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday afternoon/evening
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to FOUR favourites this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos of all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
Buildings & Houses
- Alice in Wonderland (35%, 223 Votes)
- Wonky Houses (32%, 202 Votes)
- Community (20%, 127 Votes)
- No Place Like Home (17%, 110 Votes)
- 42nd Street, NYC (17%, 106 Votes)
- House Plants & Sea Grass (15%, 97 Votes)
- Warm Winter Night (14%, 89 Votes)
- Non e` Portofino (12%, 75 Votes)
- Cabin in the Cove (10%, 61 Votes)
- Building Fun (10%, 61 Votes)
- In the Summerhouse (8%, 50 Votes)
- Wishing Upon A Star (7%, 43 Votes)
- Amsterdam (6%, 41 Votes)
- Furever Homes (6%, 39 Votes)
- there goes the neighbourhood! (5%, 34 Votes)
- 22152 (4%, 28 Votes)
- Home is were the hart is (4%, 24 Votes)
- cityscrap (3%, 22 Votes)
- schoolhouses in red and white (3%, 21 Votes)
- Home in the Woods (3%, 17 Votes)
- Lake Why Not (3%, 17 Votes)
- Farmer's Window (3%, 17 Votes)
- Ur tambien tiene una colcha (2%, 15 Votes)
- Tre/House (2%, 15 Votes)
- Snowed In (2%, 14 Votes)
- Muskoka Cabins (2%, 12 Votes)
- It's Snowing! (2%, 11 Votes)
- Home Sweet Home (1%, 9 Votes)
- Around Town (1%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 641
Next Week’s Quilt Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Beach and Seashore. You can submit quilts, wall hangings, pillows, etc. as long as the item you enter is completely finished (i.e. bound and quilted).
To enter the weekly contest, read the rules and guidelines, then submit your photo by next Friday, August 3, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. (EDT). Voting will start shortly thereafter and last until the following Monday, August 6, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. (EDT).
Weekly Quilt Contest Links
- Submit your photo
- 2012 Themes, Winners & Sponsors
- Sponsor a contest – only a few dates left for 2012
Please share the logo below on your own blog. The more contestants, the more exciting the contests!