It’s voting time for this week’s Quilts for Mom contest. There are many fabulous quilts to review. Grab yourself a cup of coffee and a pencil to make note of your faves. You can vote for FOUR favourites this weekend.
This week’s sponsor is the Fat Quarter Shop. They have donated two $35 gift certificates for this week’s top two winners.
Please note: I just received notice of emergency server maintenance scheduled for Friday 10 p.m. until Saturday at 10 a.m. This site may not be available during this maintenance period. As such, voting for this week’s contest has been extended until Monday at 6 p.m. All times are Eastern.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Monday @ 6 p.m.
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday night!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to FOUR quilts this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos of all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
Quilts for Mom
- Blackwork Roses (34%, 333 Votes)
- Hollyhocks (14%, 131 Votes)
- Butterfly's for mom (13%, 128 Votes)
- Mrs.Star (13%, 123 Votes)
- Christmas Farrago (9%, 91 Votes)
- Baltimore Blues (9%, 89 Votes)
- Dutch Blue (9%, 89 Votes)
- Be Still and Know I am God (8%, 77 Votes)
- Black and White Memories Quilt (6%, 58 Votes)
- Hartjesquilt (6%, 57 Votes)
- June's Tulips (6%, 54 Votes)
- Sew Shell It Be Done (5%, 50 Votes)
- In Honour Of My (Grand)Mother(s) (5%, 49 Votes)
- Tea for Two (5%, 47 Votes)
- Granny's Gone Wild (5%, 46 Votes)
- Thanks Mom (4%, 39 Votes)
- Stars Galore (3%, 27 Votes)
- Pansies (3%, 27 Votes)
- Mom's Universe (3%, 26 Votes)
- Magic Vine Quilt (3%, 26 Votes)
- Hearts of Love (2%, 23 Votes)
- Merry Christmas Mom! (2%, 23 Votes)
- 75th Birthday Quilt (2%, 21 Votes)
- Japanese Lady (2%, 20 Votes)
- Mom (2%, 20 Votes)
- Kitchen Window Quilt (2%, 19 Votes)
- Garden Dreams (2%, 16 Votes)
- A Family Reunion Quilt for Mom (1%, 12 Votes)
- Mother's Keeper (1%, 9 Votes)
- Irises (1%, 9 Votes)
- Tribute to Meemaw (1%, 8 Votes)
- A Summer Spread (1%, 8 Votes)
- Snowball storm at sea (1%, 5 Votes)
- Strawberry Summer pillow (0%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 966
Next Week’s Quilt Contest
The theme for next week’s contest is Wind, Earth, Fire & Water. Quilters are free to interpret this theme as they see fit. Your quilt does not have to represent all four of the elements. Any quilting style is acceptable. You can submit quilts, wall hangings, pillows, etc. as long as the item you enter is completely finished (i.e. bound and quilted). Get your cameras out!