It’s voting time!! The theme for this week’s contest is Just Squares & Rectangles. There are many fabulous quilts to review. Grab yourself a cup of coffee or two and a pencil to make note of your faves. You can vote for SEVEN favourites this weekend.
The Fat Quarter Shop has donated two $35 gift certificates for the top two quilters this week.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to SEVEN quilts this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos of all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes. Note: Due to the large number of quilts this week, the slider may not be working correctly. I’ll try to get it fixed soon.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
Just Squares & Rectangles
- Confetti for My Birthday (18%, 172 Votes)
- Terrain Squares (16%, 150 Votes)
- Stained Pink (15%, 148 Votes)
- Sunshine on My Shoulders (15%, 144 Votes)
- Full Circle (10%, 97 Votes)
- Hopscotch (10%, 92 Votes)
- In & Out (9%, 89 Votes)
- Pink Links (8%, 81 Votes)
- Fabienne (8%, 80 Votes)
- Burgoynne Surrounded (8%, 73 Votes)
- Jonathan's Dragon Quilt (7%, 68 Votes)
- Hooo Baby! (7%, 65 Votes)
- Disappearing Nine Patch for my DH (7%, 63 Votes)
- PictureBox Quilt (7%, 63 Votes)
- Dawn to Dusk (6%, 58 Votes)
- Wimbledon Squares (6%, 57 Votes)
- Twirling Around (5%, 53 Votes)
- untitled (5%, 45 Votes)
- Chequered Garden (5%, 45 Votes)
- A Mosaic for Rose (4%, 40 Votes)
- Batik Jungle (4%, 39 Votes)
- Perfectly Plaid Log Cabin (4%, 39 Votes)
- Eva's Quilt (4%, 39 Votes)
- Rainbow squares (4%, 37 Votes)
- Gabriel's Farm Friends (4%, 36 Votes)
- Diagonal Madness (4%, 36 Votes)
- Summer Breeze Trellis (4%, 35 Votes)
- Blue Hydrangea Quilt (4%, 34 Votes)
- There's nobody here but us chickens (4%, 34 Votes)
- Boxed In Spring (4%, 34 Votes)
- Scrappy Disappering 9-Patch Twins (3%, 33 Votes)
- Scrappy bricks (3%, 31 Votes)
- What to do with Charm Squares (3%, 30 Votes)
- Matt & Laura's Wedding Quilt (3%, 29 Votes)
- My Puzzle Quilt (3%, 28 Votes)
- Welcome Baby (3%, 27 Votes)
- Rhapsody in B (3%, 26 Votes)
- Argyle Mug Rug (3%, 25 Votes)
- Log Cabin (2%, 24 Votes)
- Postage Stamps (2%, 23 Votes)
- Mitja´s first quilt (2%, 23 Votes)
- Batik Squares (2%, 23 Votes)
- Bright Lines! (2%, 22 Votes)
- Button's Quilt (2%, 22 Votes)
- Loulouthi Tile Quilt (2%, 19 Votes)
- Quilt 1 (2%, 18 Votes)
- Carl's Prayer Quilts (2%, 16 Votes)
- Mr Jones's Quilt (1%, 14 Votes)
- Rainbow of Rectangles (1%, 14 Votes)
- Garden Path (1%, 13 Votes)
- Rainbow Nine Patch (1%, 12 Votes)
- Trucks, Trucks, Trucks. (1%, 11 Votes)
- Little Boy' Colour Brick (1%, 11 Votes)
- Sunday Stroll (1%, 11 Votes)
- Ribbons of Freedom (1%, 10 Votes)
- Teal Fat Quarter Project (1%, 10 Votes)
- Lauren's quilt (1%, 10 Votes)
- Four Patch Adventure (1%, 9 Votes)
- Gray and Yellow Butler (1%, 8 Votes)
- Just Winging It Disappearing 9 (1%, 8 Votes)
- Pretty in Pink (1%, 8 Votes)
- Dancing squares (1%, 8 Votes)
- Taking Flight (1%, 7 Votes)
- Anna's Alice Quilt (1%, 6 Votes)
- Pebbles and Butterflies (1%, 6 Votes)
- Dance Studios (0%, 4 Votes)
- Just Ducky (0%, 3 Votes)
- Brittany's choice (0%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 967
Next Week’s Quilt Contest
The theme for next week’s contest is Wall Hangings. The quilt you enter must be completely finished (i.e. bound and quilted). Get your cameras out!
Weekly Quilt Contest Links
- Submit your photo
- 2012 Themes, Winners & Sponsors
- Sponsor a contest – only a few dates left for 2012
Quilter’s Super Deal
This week’s Quilter’s Super Deal is from A Joyful Soul Fabrics. Save 25% off EVERYTHING from the re-released Freshcut by Heather Bailey this week only! That’s yardage, pre-cuts, kits, etc. Until April 25 at Midnight. Use the code FRESH at checkout to apply your discount!