It’s voting time!! The theme for this week’s contest is Scrappy Triangle Quilts. There are many fabulous quilts to inspire you. Grab yourself a cup of coffee and a pencil to make note of your faves. You can vote for FIVE quilts this weekend.
We have a new sponsor this week, Picket Fence Fabrics. They are located about 1 hour away from me in gorgeous downtown Brockville, Ontario. The winner of this week’s contest receives a Jewel Window pattern and a bundle of beautiful batiks (fat eighths).
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday â€“ Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to FIVE quilts this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos of all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
- Just Triangles (27%, 253 Votes)
- Valorie's Quilt (22%, 210 Votes)
- Civil War Scrappy Ocean Waves (15%, 140 Votes)
- Shelley's Wedding Quilt (12%, 116 Votes)
- Scrappy Christmas (12%, 109 Votes)
- Scrappy Jacob's Ladder (11%, 106 Votes)
- Batik Glory! (11%, 102 Votes)
- Don't Worry, Be Scrappy (11%, 100 Votes)
- Pot of Jewels (10%, 98 Votes)
- Scrappy HST Quilt (9%, 86 Votes)
- Memory Delight (8%, 73 Votes)
- Under the stars (7%, 63 Votes)
- Zig Zag Adventure (7%, 63 Votes)
- It's Triangle Time! (6%, 61 Votes)
- Triangle Confusion (6%, 58 Votes)
- Half Square Triangles (6%, 58 Votes)
- A triangle madness (6%, 58 Votes)
- Flower Garden Sampler (5%, 51 Votes)
- One Block Wonder (5%, 51 Votes)
- Star Burst Miniature (5%, 48 Votes)
- I've Got the Blues (5%, 47 Votes)
- Kansas Troubles Triangle Quilt (5%, 43 Votes)
- 30s lovers' links (4%, 42 Votes)
- Oregon in January (4%, 41 Votes)
- Medallion Stars (4%, 38 Votes)
- Not Squares (4%, 33 Votes)
- Yardsale quilt (3%, 31 Votes)
- Visions of West Virginia (3%, 29 Votes)
- Birdie Pinwheels (2%, 23 Votes)
- Resteteppe (2%, 22 Votes)
- Flying Geese (2%, 21 Votes)
- African princess (2%, 19 Votes)
- Sneakin' In (2%, 17 Votes)
- Marilyn (2%, 15 Votes)
- Jasmine's Hourglass Quilt (1%, 14 Votes)
- Floating Stars (1%, 13 Votes)
- Starry Triple Irish Chain (1%, 12 Votes)
- Hourglass (1%, 12 Votes)
- ScrapQuilt2 (1%, 11 Votes)
- Music Themed Table Runner (1%, 8 Votes)
- Triangles in Pastel (1%, 8 Votes)
Total Voters: 941
Next Week’s Quilt Contest
The theme for next week’s contest is Quilts for Babies. Get your cameras out!
Weekly Quilt Contest Links
The Learning Center
- Quilting Types and Styles – Pat asked several guests to contribute their expertise discussing the various styles of quilting.
- Fabric Collaged Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) – A beginner’s tutorial from Pokey Bolton.
- Getting Started: Basic Quilting Tools, Reference Books and Standard Quilt Sizes – with a give-away for two of The Cutting Edge rulers.
I’m giving away five copies of this gorgeous, Miss Kyra, pattern by Erin Russek: