It’s voting time!! The theme for this week’s contest is Quilts with Baskets. Grab yourself a cup of coffee, a pencil to make note of your faves. You can vote for THREE quilts this weekend.
Jojo’s Quilt Shoppe is this week’s sponsors.Everything at Jojo’s is 20% off Everyday, no exceptions.
BONUS SAVINGS: If you sign up for our Newsletter (top center of our homepage) you will receive a discount code via e-mail, for an additional 10% off your entire order! (excludes Gift Certificates)
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday â€“ Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to THREE quilts this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos of all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
Quilts with Baskets
- Mother Daughter Baskets (39%, 180 Votes)
- Birthday Baskets (21%, 95 Votes)
- ScrapBasket (20%, 94 Votes)
- White Baskets and Blooms (18%, 83 Votes)
- Baskets and Blooms (15%, 70 Votes)
- Baskets All Through the Year (15%, 68 Votes)
- Twig and Berry (9%, 40 Votes)
- Aunt Bea's Baskets (8%, 36 Votes)
- Spring Baskets (Lori) (6%, 29 Votes)
- Spring Baskets (Marjorie) (6%, 28 Votes)
- A Tisket A Tasket (Sharyn H.) (6%, 26 Votes)
- Cranky Quilt (5%, 23 Votes)
- My Garden (4%, 18 Votes)
- Willie-berger Baskets (4%, 18 Votes)
- A Tisket, A Tasket (Carrie P.) (4%, 18 Votes)
- Norfolk Harvest Wallhanging/Table Topper (4%, 17 Votes)
- Pink Ribbon for Friend (4%, 17 Votes)
- One Quilter's Trash... (3%, 13 Votes)
- Amish Baskets (3%, 12 Votes)
- arabesque baskets (2%, 10 Votes)
- 6 baskets (2%, 8 Votes)
- Quilted Table Runner - A Sampler (2%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 459
Next Week’s Contest
The theme for next week’s contest is Quilted Pillows. Get your cameras out! To enter the weekly contest, read the rules and guidelines, then submit your quilt photo by Thursday evening (EST). Voting will start on Friday and last until Sunday night.
Weekly Quilt Contest Links
The Learning Center
In The Learning Center this week, we continue with the Studio Organization series. Two posts, both with chances for you to win great prizes:
- Fabric Storage Tips and Share your stash to Win!
- Ideas for Magazines, Books & Patterns and Digital Storage Solutions
Next Tuesday is our last Studio Organization post and we’d love to see your progress! So get those photos snapped and onto your blog for the Tuesday “After” or “In progress” Link party! We have lots of great prizes to give away too.
Pat Sloan’s Girls in the Garden Blog Hop
Reminder: Don’t forget to visit each of the designers in the blop hop. Check out their interpretation of Pat Sloan’s Girls in the Garden patterns and enter for a chance to win a pattern.