Please note, Facebook, email subscribers and RSS readers: You need to visit the Quilting Gallery blog to vote and view the quilt photos: CLICK HERE
It’s voting time!! The theme for this week’s quilt contest is Stars. We have many, oh so many, fabulous quilts for you to look at. Grab yourself a cup of coffee (or two!) and a pencil to make note of your faves. You can vote for SEVEN quilts this weekend.
Jojo’s Quilt Shoppe are back as this week’s sponsor and have donated three Moda candy bars to this week’s winners. Be sure to check out the fabulous savings available in their shop… you won’t be disappointed.
When you’re done voting, join our Blog Hop Party!
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to SEVEN quilts this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos to display all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
- Stars for my friend (15%, 139 Votes)
- red skirt for Christmas tree (14%, 134 Votes)
- The Stars Are Bright @ Your Library (14%, 134 Votes)
- Jewelled Stars (12%, 116 Votes)
- Wonky stars table runner (11%, 106 Votes)
- Starlight-Flutterbright (10%, 94 Votes)
- Zeesterren (10%, 92 Votes)
- Batik Stars (8%, 72 Votes)
- Tyler's Star (7%, 69 Votes)
- Pennsylvania Dutchess (7%, 68 Votes)
- And to All a Goodnight (7%, 64 Votes)
- Heidi's Quilt (6%, 55 Votes)
- Stars in my eyes (6%, 53 Votes)
- Virginia Star (5%, 51 Votes)
- Stars For Linus #3 (5%, 51 Votes)
- Guiding Stars (5%, 49 Votes)
- 38 (4%, 42 Votes)
- Floating Stars (Stephanie) (4%, 42 Votes)
- Lucky Stars (4%, 38 Votes)
- Oh! My Stars! (Lindy) (4%, 38 Votes)
- Stars Aligned (4%, 38 Votes)
- Cinnamon Twist (4%, 37 Votes)
- Criss Cross Stars (4%, 37 Votes)
- Carpentar Star (4%, 34 Votes)
- Lone Star (3%, 32 Votes)
- Show me the way (3%, 32 Votes)
- Let the stars be your guide (3%, 29 Votes)
- Bliss (3%, 29 Votes)
- Maisy's House (3%, 27 Votes)
- Night in arabia (3%, 27 Votes)
- Northstar (3%, 27 Votes)
- Sky Dancing (3%, 26 Votes)
- Stars for Little Di (3%, 25 Votes)
- Wintergraphix Star (3%, 25 Votes)
- Scrappy Stars (3%, 25 Votes)
- Bernice's Lone Star (3%, 25 Votes)
- Lime Country Threads Beauty (2%, 23 Votes)
- starstruck (2%, 21 Votes)
- starry night (2%, 19 Votes)
- Windmills of My Mind (2%, 18 Votes)
- Happy stars (2%, 18 Votes)
- Streaming Stars (2%, 17 Votes)
- StarFlowers (2%, 16 Votes)
- Starring, The Address! (2%, 16 Votes)
- WASIQ Siggy Quilt (2%, 15 Votes)
- Oh My Stars (Evelyn Greene) (1%, 13 Votes)
- Floating Stars (Jean Romack) (1%, 13 Votes)
- Men Love Stripes (1%, 12 Votes)
- Brittany's Stars (1%, 11 Votes)
- I Like Dots! (1%, 10 Votes)
- Star Sampler Quilt (1%, 10 Votes)
- Star Light (1%, 8 Votes)
- Mum's Quilt (1%, 5 Votes)
- Patriotic Star Wallhanging (0%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 955
Next Week’s Contest
Next week, it is Christmas Table Runners. The following week, and last contest of the year, is Christmas. Please do not submit the same quilt more than once. Get your cameras out!
It’s the final week of our Celebrate Christmas Quilt-Along & Super Deals campaign.
Week 12: Super Deals
Fat Quarter Shop
Fort Worth Fabric Studio
Puttin’ On The Ritz
Week 12: Quilt-Along Blocks
By: Joanna – Shape Moth
By: Anina – Twiddletails
By: Wendy – Ivory Spring