Please note, Facebook, email subscribers and RSS readers: You need to visit the Quilting Gallery blog to vote and view the quilt photos: CLICK HERE
It’s voting time!! The theme for this week’s quilt contest is Thanksgiving/Gratitude. You can vote for TWO favourites this weekend.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to TWO quilts this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos to display all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
- Welcome Fall (38%, 130 Votes)
- Fall Wall Quilt (30%, 103 Votes)
- Harvest Pumpkins (28%, 97 Votes)
- Who Me? (12%, 41 Votes)
- Mr. Turkey (10%, 35 Votes)
- To Everything There is a Season (4%, 13 Votes)
- Give Thanks (Sheila) (3%, 12 Votes)
- Blue Plate Special (3%, 11 Votes)
- A thankful time (3%, 9 Votes)
- Gobble, Gobble! (2%, 7 Votes)
- Turkey Trot (2%, 7 Votes)
- pumpkins (2%, 7 Votes)
- Give Thanks (Mary) (2%, 6 Votes)
- Fall Pumpkin Wallhanging (2%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 343
Next Week’s Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Fabric Items For the Kitchen. This includes aprons, hot pads, table mats, place mats, mug rugs, quilts, etc. Get your cameras out!
Week 10: Super Deals
Ready Set Snow
Fat Quarter Shop
Treasures & Tidbits
Fort Worth Fabric Studio
|Save over 40%
Over The River
Mad About Patchwork
Week 10: Quilt-Along Blocks
By: Scott Hansen
|All Wrapped Up
By: Kim Lapacek
By: Lisa Sipes