Introducing Milo

Hi there! My name is Milo, wanna be my friend?

Milo

I was born on September 6th, 2011 and I’m 10 weeks old.
I came to live with my new mommy last Friday.

Milo

Here’s a picture of me and my brothers at two weeks old with our mom.

Milo, Mom, Brothers

My mom is a Spaniel, Shih Tzu, Pug mix and weighs about 13 pounds.

Milo, Mom, Brothers

Here’s my dad. He’s a Chihuahua and Yorkie mix and weighs about 5 pounds.

Milo's Dad

Here’s a picture of me at five weeks.

Milo 5 weeks

And a couple of pictures of me at 6 weeks.

Milo 6 weeks

Milo 6 weeks

And a photo of me at 8 weeks.

Milo 8 weeks

I went to the vet on Saturday and she says I’m perfectly healthy.
I weighed a whopping 3.5 pounds and the vet thinks I’ll get to be 10 pounds when I’m fully grown.

I nap all the time.

Milo

I have a new bed and lots of toys at my new home.

Milo

I have a new coat too… winter is coming.

Milo

I helped my new mommy as she was drawing a quilt design the other day.
I’m going to be a great quilt inspector.

Milo

I love to go outside and do most of my business out there. Mom needs to learn to get up, dressed and then let me out of my crate in the mornings to go outside, cos I gotta GO!

Milo

If I see you walking on the sidewalk, I will try to chase you, and if you don’t stop and say how adorable I am, I might even bark at you. Mom says I need Puppy Kindergarten.

Milo

I really like my new home! Mom says I’m a great addition to the Quilting Gallery staff.

I’m participating in the Generation Q Magazine’s Oh Thank Cuteness fun. Visit friends over there for more cute!

Cute-Button

Updated Oh Thank Cuteness! – Milo’s Adventures

Posted: November 16th, 2011

Topics: My Quilting Journey, Other Stuff

47 Responses to “Introducing Milo”

1. carly says:

oh-mah-gah he is so stinkin’ cute! cannot wait to see him!

2. Lone says:

Hi michele

he is so sweet the little boy
    love him – Hug him – and most of all
    let him give his love right back to you.

Hugs from Lone
    In Denmark
    :-) :-) :-)

3. Sara says:

OMG – Milo is adorable! I hope we see a lot of him on the blog!!!!

4. Welcome to Milo from all your Quilting Friends! We’ll come for a visit one of these days.
    Love Micky!!!

5. Jane S. says:

What a wee little lad! Gosh he is a cute one, isn’t he?

6. Tracee says:

Well isn’t he just the cutest, I’m sure that he is going to bring smiles all year round.

7. Toni says:

He’s way cute!

8. Jan says:

Milo is such a handsome guy, and so articulate!

9. Annmarie says:

Just darling – lucky puppy & lucky Quilting Gallery staff! Thanks for sharing.

10. Viviane says:

So when is Milo going to Puppy Kindergarten?

11. Vicki W says:

Awwww, that’s a serious case of cute you’ve got there!

12. evelyn says:

On a CUTE scale of 1-10, he is at least a 12. How adorable.

13. OMG – Look at that face! Adorable! Hi Milo, yes, I’ll be your friend – please come visit!

14. Karin says:

Oh, good golly – there just isn’t any cuter than Milo, and I’m afraid that even includes my adorable little pup!! What sweetness behind those big eyes!! He sure has lots of love to share – I’m glad you’ve found each other!!!

15. Welcome to Quilting Gallery, Milo….I’m sure you will be a great quilt inspector!

16. Deborah says:

Awwwwwww. Too cute!
    Congrats to both of you.

17. Anita Westerveld says:

Aaaaah Milo, I just want to cuddle you silly!! I’ve been waiting for these photo’s and I loved looking at all of them. Mich, you did a wonderful thing, giving this little boy a good and loving home. I can’t tell you what Siep means to us, she’s the therapist around here and hears all the happy and sad things that go on. The love you get from such a wonderful creature is priceless. Í’m happy for you both and Siep says WOOF (meaning hi)!!

18. SewCalGal says:

Oh Milo, you are so cute. I’m confident you are going to grow up and be an excellent quilting inspector. Of course, I hope you and your mommie will take a photo of you on a quilt (showing how you help her) and enter it in the Pets on Quilts Show in 2012.

SewCalGal

19. Julie Fukuda says:

Hi Milo! My dad created new roses and said hybrids are the best, strongest, and most beautiful. I can see that you are also quite advanced for your age with computer skills and all. You should make a very knowledgable quilt inspector some day. Nikko says the best thing she ever did was go to a puppy party. At that party she discovered that she is actually a dog too. Now she is an ambassador for dogs and people (and sometimes cats). May all your dreams come true!

20. Rachel D. says:

Well Milo, you are the cutest quilt inspector I’ve ever seen. Wishing you a long and very happy life in your new house. Cheers from Belgium.

21. Welcome Milo. You are the cutest thing ever. I have a 5 month old puppy too. you’d love to play with him, it’s a shame he’s so far away.

22. I love him! He is so precious!!

23. Oh, he is cute. hope he be a fine quilt inspektor
    Kind regard Esther

24. Trish says:

OMG Milo is so cute. How adorable. You should have heard the ooohs and awwhhhs coming from me. Thanks for sharing!

25. Frauke says:

WHAT a cutie !!! Say HI to Milo from overseas, please ;-)) I can see he will become a wonderful quilt inspector – already being on the table and so ;-)) Hoping for LOTS of pictures of the little guy, Frauke

26. Willeke says:

I think, I’m in love!

Greethings from the Netherlands

27. Karen says:

Milo seems quite qualified for his new job! Darling!

28. Sue K says:

You are as goofy as I am about dogs. I have a photo album of “Putter” (we’re golfers) when she was a puppy – along with captions just like you have done. Whatever would we do without our buddies . . . .

29. Milo, you are absolutely adorable!!!! I think you have found a wonderful new home and wish you a long and happy life with your new family.

30. Milo is just toooooo, too cute! I just want to hug him!

31. Margaret says:

My cat, Mandu, would like to be Milo’s friend. He collects fabrics and laces and stashes them under the piano. His webpage is: http://mycatmandu.blogspot.com
    If Milo gets his own web page, Mandu will be happy to let all his friends know.

32. Ahhhhh….he is just ADORABLE!! Sooo sweet, Michele!!

33. A.D.D.O.R.A.B.L.E and those are the most expressive eyes, ever! No wonder mommy loves you so much!

I have befriended you along with Scooter Simms…Ami simms B.I.G. dog! You should go over to his FB and get acquainted and pick up some new friends there!!!!

34. Lindy says:

2 cute! I would say, “Enjoy him”, but it is fairly obvious that’s a done deal! :?}

35. Amanda Ryan says:

Milo is so sweet. I can really empathise with you, as we have a thirteen week old cocker spaniel, who is a real time waster and needs a lot of looking after at the moment, though she’s getting easier every day.

36. Sandi says:

OH, I think he is just the cutest little quilt inspector ever!!! He is the lap dog I wanted when we got our beagle. And our beagle, Kaiser, would tell you that the part his mom doesn’t like is that “getting up and getting dressed part in the morning!” LOL!! Enjoy your little cutey! It will be an adventure. :-)

37. Kelli says:

He is SO adorable! Thanks for sharing all the pics – reminded me of when our Cavalier was a pup! I vote for Milo as Top Quilt Inspector!

38. Milo, I am in love with you I look forward to hearing all about your life.

39. Angie says:

so cute! makes me love my 9 mo. old puppy a little more today!

40. Nancy D. says:

Awww. So sweet – Makes me want another one:0)

41. Cátia says:

I’ve loved Milo!!!!!! I want to see him a lot of time in this blog!

42. Mom says:

Hi Milo

Nana Calling. We now have two wonderful grand puppies I hope you will have a wonderful time with Spencer (# 1 Grand Puppy) and our family dog Barney. Lucy and Alice are just going to want to hug you forever. I can’t wait for the family picture at Christmas, and to meet you.
    Grandpa says, oh yea another dog to walk on Christmas morning!!!, but I kow he is anxiously waiting your visit. You are really a lucky boy to get such a wonderful Mommy, she adores you.
    Love Nana

43. Kathinca says:

He is sooooo cute! And very photogenic!

44. dani S says:

Welcome Milo, you can come on over for your frist play date any time…..
    My dog ” Dumplyn” is s Yorky mix 8.3 lbs and is my brown eyed girl….

45. [...] Milo’s Adventures Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome to the Quilting Gallery last week. I am so happy to have quilting friends all over the world. My Facebook friends say their day is [...]

Oh Milo, you are a lucky little quilt inspector. You will get to see lots of things while you are working at the quilt gallery. Now do a good job of keeping Mommy amused. You are the cutest little thing. I won’t get to meet you in person until after the snow comes and goes but I do look forward to it.

47. Stefanie Mclaughlin says:

I can’t tell you what Siep means to us, she’s the therapist around here and hears all the happy and sad things that go on. You should have heard the ooohs and awwhhhs coming from me. He’s way cute! It will be an adventure.