Please note, Facebook, email subscribers and RSS readers: You need to visit the Quilting Gallery blog to vote and view the quilt photos: CLICK HERE
For the past couple of weeks, we’ve been testing out the new slider version to view the quilts. Unfortunately, it’s not working quite as well as I’d like. So, what I’ve done is created a separate page that shows the quilts in the slider format, and the regular format we’ve used all along, that works for everyone, is displayed below. You can view the photos in the slider format and then vote on this page.
Let’s see this week’s gorgeous quilts and vote …
Grab yourself a cup of coffee or two, a pad and paper, and browse the fabulous Log Cabin Quilts for this week’s themed quilt contest. With so many beautiful quilts to choose from, I know we’ll all have a difficult time picking just one favourite, so this week you can pick FIVE favourites.
This week’s sponsor is giving away two gift certificates, $20 for the first winner and $10 for the second, to be used on FinishedSizeQuilting.com. Special savings for everone this week too: Save $5.00 on the Ultimate Stashbuster™ Set that works with any 6"x12" acrylic quilting ruler.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to five quilts this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Then press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos to display all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
Log Cabins Quilts
- Pete And Bev's Hideaway (22%, 191 Votes)
- Log Cabins and Fans (20%, 174 Votes)
- Self-Mitered Log Cabin (12%, 108 Votes)
- Dakota Log Cabin (9%, 84 Votes)
- Civil War Spring (8%, 69 Votes)
- Dûbel wurk (6%, 55 Votes)
- Prozac (6%, 53 Votes)
- B&B (6%, 52 Votes)
- Leaves Around the Cabins (5%, 48 Votes)
- African memories (5%, 47 Votes)
- Chelsea Cottage (5%, 46 Votes)
- Shangri log cabin (5%, 45 Votes)
- Cozy Couples Quilt (5%, 43 Votes)
- The Thirteenth Fandango (5%, 43 Votes)
- Fiesta (4%, 38 Votes)
- Log Cabin and Flowers (4%, 31 Votes)
- log cabin fan (3%, 29 Votes)
- Log Cabin Main Street (3%, 29 Votes)
- Jan's Quilt (3%, 28 Votes)
- Joseph's Star (3%, 27 Votes)
- Curved Log Cabin (3%, 25 Votes)
- Scarlet and Gray Allover (3%, 25 Votes)
- Zebra Logs (3%, 23 Votes)
- New Hampshire Nights (2%, 22 Votes)
- Mac's Log Cabin Quilt (2%, 20 Votes)
- Southwestern Geese and Logs (2%, 19 Votes)
- Log Cabin Christmas (2%, 18 Votes)
- Around the trees (2%, 17 Votes)
- Cabin in the Hills (2%, 17 Votes)
- Denim love (2%, 17 Votes)
- bubbles (2%, 15 Votes)
- Summer Wheat (2%, 15 Votes)
- Japanese Log Cabin (2%, 14 Votes)
- Crescendo (1%, 10 Votes)
- Autumn at the Cabin (1%, 10 Votes)
- Louisiana Bayou (1%, 9 Votes)
- Log Cabin Quilt in a Day (1%, 9 Votes)
- The Road Less Traveled (1%, 9 Votes)
- Radiating Star Log Cabin (1%, 8 Votes)
- Log Cabin for me (1%, 8 Votes)
- On the Road (1%, 8 Votes)
- Primary Colors (1%, 8 Votes)
- Rescued Log (1%, 7 Votes)
- The Christmas Star (1%, 7 Votes)
- Sweet Log (1%, 6 Votes)
- My olders fabrics (1%, 6 Votes)
- Leo's quilt (0%, 4 Votes)
- adventure quilt (0%, 4 Votes)
- Frogs and Logs (0%, 4 Votes)
- Home of my Heart (0%, 3 Votes)
- Trees for the Forest (0%, 3 Votes)
- Star Log Cabin (0%, 2 Votes)
- Lori's Dream (0%, 2 Votes)
- Log Cabin Quilt (0%, 2 Votes)
- Seeing Red (the house isn't selling!) (0%, 2 Votes)
- Camouflage Log Cabin (0%, 2 Votes)
- log cabin (0%, 1 Votes)
- LOG CABIN HEARTS (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 885
Next Week’s Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Beach & Sea Quilts. Get your cameras out and Submit your Quilt Photo.
Fruitful Hands Blog Tour and Give-Away
It’s give-away time. I’m thrilled to participate in Jacquelynne Steves’ Fruitful Hands Blog Tour this week. Jackie’s giving away a copy of her book and I’m giving a way an Aurifil thread sampler pack and a Lapel glue stick. Two lucky winners will be chosen next week. Enter here for your chance to win!.