Grab yourself a cup of coffee or two and browse the gorgeous Quilts for Little Girls for this week’s themed quilt contest. With so many beautiful quilts to choose from, I know we’ll all have a difficult time picking just one favourite, so this week you can pick three favourites.
On the Grain Fabrics is back as this week’s sponsor. They have generously donated 30 fat quarters to be split among three winners this week. They carry a gorgeous selection of fabrics in their online shop.
On the Grain is also offering a 15% discount to Quilting Gallery readers. Simply use the coupon code QGREADER15 at checkout when purchasing from onthegrain.etsy.com (coupon expires July 20, 2011).
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to three quilts this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Then press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
Quilts for Little Girls
- Avery's Daisy (28%, 330 Votes)
- Colcha Sunbonnet (27%, 320 Votes)
- Walk in the Woods (14%, 160 Votes)
- Ava's Stars (10%, 122 Votes)
- Dancing Fairy (7%, 76 Votes)
- Alyssa's Quilt (5%, 61 Votes)
- Lana's Quilt (5%, 58 Votes)
- Hannah's (4%, 46 Votes)
- pinwheels for paige (3%, 40 Votes)
- Roses for Emily (3%, 33 Votes)
- Kallikat (3%, 32 Votes)
- What Are Little Girls Made Of? (3%, 32 Votes)
- Sweet Treats (2%, 27 Votes)
- Ladybugs for Bailey (2%, 26 Votes)
- Love is all Around (2%, 25 Votes)
- Paalvi (2%, 24 Votes)
- Future Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader (2%, 22 Votes)
- Kiki's Adoption Quilt (2%, 21 Votes)
- Bailey's Quilt (2%, 20 Votes)
- Foar Silke fan beppe (2%, 19 Votes)
- Diamonds are girls best friends (2%, 18 Votes)
- For my little Girl (2%, 18 Votes)
- Tess's Princess Castle (1%, 16 Votes)
- Babybag (1%, 14 Votes)
- Sarah's Play Animals (1%, 11 Votes)
- Hearts in a Box (1%, 10 Votes)
- Aubree's Hearts (1%, 9 Votes)
- Friendship starts with a smile (1%, 9 Votes)
- Dill Blossom Strips (1%, 9 Votes)
- In the garden (1%, 8 Votes)
- Baby Hearts (1%, 7 Votes)
- Olivia I SPY Fun (1%, 6 Votes)
- Pink and Purple Hearts (0%, 5 Votes)
- Random Hearts (0%, 5 Votes)
- Bowties for Olivia (0%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,166
Facebook, email subscribers and RSS readers: You need to visit the Quilting Gallery blog to vote: CLICK HERE
Next Week’s Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Quilts for Little Boys. Get your cameras out and Submit your Quilt Photo.
Sponsor a Weekly Contest
There are only a few weeks left for sponsorship this year: August 22, September 5, October 31 and December 12.