Grab yourself a cup of coffee (or two!) and browse this week’s fabulous Miniature Quilts. Every week, I’m amazed and inspired by all the wonderful quilts submitted. Thanks to everyone that has entered and shared their beautiful creations with all of us.
One lucky quilter will win a $50 gift certificate to use as she/he likes from The Fat Quarter Shop.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourite Miniature quilt!!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per IP address (NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
- New: in the event of a tie at the end of voting, 5 random Facebook quilters will be asked to vote again to break the tie.
- Let Freedom Ring! (20%, 271 Votes)
- Autumn (16%, 217 Votes)
- Bears Circling the Trees (8%, 114 Votes)
- Give Me Liberty (7%, 90 Votes)
- Red Squares (6%, 85 Votes)
- Three little birds (6%, 83 Votes)
- Album Quilt (5%, 72 Votes)
- Pineapples at Mom's (5%, 65 Votes)
- Blooming Sunflower (4%, 50 Votes)
- Mini Star (3%, 39 Votes)
- The Little Engine that Could (3%, 37 Votes)
- Cheddar Jo (2%, 33 Votes)
- Cafe` Latte (2%, 32 Votes)
- One Grew over the Garden Gate (2%, 30 Votes)
- The House that Love Built (1%, 19 Votes)
- Blue Geese (1%, 19 Votes)
- "Will The Circle Be Unbroken" (1%, 17 Votes)
- Round the Twist (1%, 16 Votes)
- Lime Spider's Revenge (1%, 16 Votes)
- 15 Block Miniature Sampler (1%, 16 Votes)
- Interlaced Star Mini (1%, 14 Votes)
- Haberdashery (1%, 10 Votes)
- Mini Pinwheels (1%, 9 Votes)
- Coming Home (1%, 8 Votes)
- Texas Star (0%, 6 Votes)
- Crayon Box (0%, 4 Votes)
- Chloe's Dollhouse Quilt (0%, 3 Votes)
- Fall Leaves Mini (0%, 3 Votes)
- DeVere Daisy (0%, 2 Votes)
- Tinman (1%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,381
Please note: I encourage you to submit your quilts early for next week’s contest as it’s highly likely the site will be undergoing an extended maintenance period during the middle of the week.
Facebook, email subscribers and RSS readers: You need to visit the Quilting Gallery blog to vote: CLICK HERE