Why advertise here?
Statistics – October 2012
Page Views: 197,984
Unique Visitors: 58,199
Quilters' Market is a simple and inexpensive way for designers, authors, publishers and distributors to promote their quilting products directly to quilters from around the world.
Marketing can be both time-consuming and expensive. As an artist, you need a solution that will help you reach more quilters and not break the bank.
For just a few minutes of your time and a small fee, you can list products in the Quilters' Market. The lifetime fee to list each product is just $8.00. No additional membership fees and no renewal fees.
You have full control over what information appears in your full-page product ad. You can upload unlimited photos for each product (I suggest 3-4 per product). Products are organized based on product type, technique, and experience level. Books, patterns and notions & fabric are further sub-categorized to make it super-easy for quilters to find the products they are looking for.
Each product page includes:
- product name
- a link to purchase the product on your web site (or a link to your email address if you don't have a web site)
- searchable product description (1,000 characters)
- searchable product keywords or tags (250 characters)
- your name and company name (if applicable)
- links to you web site, Facebook, Twitter, blog and email address
- publisher's name and a link to their web site
- multiple categories as appropriate
Quilters' Market is an advertising opportunity, not a shopping cart service. Customers will still purchase products directly from you. See a sample ad for the Quilter's Cookbook.
For just $8.00, less than the cost of a pattern, list your products today!