Stay connected: Subscribe to our Newsletter
Newsletter – 3 September 2016
Hello Quilting Friends,
I hope you’ve had a fabulous Summer. This long weekend, always marks the unofficial end of Summer for me. I’m spending time re-organizing and cleaning my sewing studio and the rest of my home, so that I’ll be ready to tackle the Fall season with renewed energy.
I have lots of fun projects that I’ll be working on in the coming months, including our fabulous 2016/17 Skill Building Quilt-Along. I’m also working on several projects to celebrate Canada’s 150th Birthday next year… details will be available, possibly, in December.
Craftsy’s 50% Off almost all Class Sale
Our wonderful friends at Craftsy are having a 50% Off Sale on almost all of their online classes, this long weekend. The sale ends at midnight on Monday, so be sure to pick up some awesome learning materials to enhance your own education.
I have many fabulous friendships that I treasure in the quilting industry. Below are some of their Craftsy Classes, on SALE NOW, that I think you would enjoy:
- Free-Motion Quilting With Lines, Curves & Loops with Debby Brown
- Learn to Quilt: Colorful Bed Quilt with Amy Gibson
- Pre-Cut Shortcuts: Quilt Tops in Less Time with Amy Smart
- Stunning Free-Motion Machine Quilting Using Simple Shapes with Debby Brown
- In the Hoop Gifts with Sue O’Very
- Building Better Bags: Interfacing & Structure with Sara Lawson
Wishing you a wonderful long weekend,
Did you receive this email from a friend? — Subscribe Here!
Stay in touch … Join my NEWSLETTER: