Stay connected: Subscribe to our Newsletter
Newsletter – 11 June 2016
Hello quilting friends,
I’ve been burning the midnight oil of late, getting ready for my first-ever quilt show: Quilt Canada. If you’ll be at the show, please come visit my Booth #301 and introduce yourself.
I’ve been busy converting all of my quilting patterns to print format, printing up a storm, folding so many pieces of paper and stuffing the final designs into bags.
Additionally at the show, I will be demo-ing a couple of my favourite tools for improving quilting accuracy. I’ll also be selling some hand-dyed scraps at a fantastic price.
I’m really looking forward to meeting, in person, so many quilting friends at Quilt Canada.
Craftsy Class Sale
This weekend, our friends at CRAFTSY are having a huge sale on their quilting classes. I wanted to take this opportunity to share with you MY most favourite online quilting classes:
- Creative Quilting with Your Walking Foot with Jacquie Gering
- Finishing School: Edges & Bindings with Mimi Dietrich
- Quilting Big Projects on a Small Machine with Ann Petersen
- Next Steps With Your Walking Foot with Jacquie Gering
- Quilting With Rulers on a Home Machine with Amy Johnson
- Embroidering Texture & Dimension by Hand with Sue Spargo
Did you receive this email from a friend? — Subscribe Here!
Stay in touch … Join my NEWSLETTER: