Grab yourself a pencil and some paper as it’s voting time for this week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event. The theme is Christmas Table Runners and there are several to inspire you.
Our guest judge for this week is Karen from Faeries and Fibres. She’ll have 100 bonus points to assign to up to four quilts.
Give-Away from Swirly Girls Design
Susan Emory and Christine Van Buskirk are the Swirly Girls and together they design quilting patterns with a contemporary approach to traditional quilting.
In addition to designing buttons for Dill Buttons, they have also designed five fabric lines for Michael Miller Fabrics and The Clubhouse Quilt Club, a progressive quilt program. Ask for patterns and books from Swirly Girls Design at your local quilt shop.
Give-Away for everyone to enter:
The Swirly Girls have donated two great prize packs this week that include four of their patterns (Over Under, Pocket Portfolio, Patchwork PDQ and Cosmos) and a Charm Pack of Cotton Couture Solids by Michael Miller Fabrics.
The top quilter with the most community votes and guest judge points will win one pack and someone that leaves a comment below will win too.
To enter: leave a comment below answering What’s your favourite Christmas cookie and how many dozen do you make each year?. Winner from the comments will be chosen randomly.
This Week’s Quilts
Here are this week’s Christmas Table Runners:
Please note: if you are viewing this post via email or your RSS reader, you’ll need to click through to the blog post to see the quilts and vote.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday to Monday, December 9th, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (EST)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced next week
How to Vote:
- Review the photos above and make a note of your favourites. You can select up to FOUR favourites this week.
- Below, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
Christmas Table Runners
- Winter Wonderland (48%, 155 Votes)
- Bargello Christmas Runner (28%, 90 Votes)
- Santa Suprise (26%, 85 Votes)
- Lively & Quick (20%, 64 Votes)
- Modern Holiday Runner (18%, 57 Votes)
- Radiant Runner (15%, 47 Votes)
- Stars All Around (14%, 46 Votes)
- Christmas Spicy Spiral Runner (12%, 40 Votes)
- Feather Runner (10%, 31 Votes)
- Holiday Baskets (7%, 23 Votes)
- Aussie Christmas (6%, 18 Votes)
- Christmas Diamonds Table Runner (6%, 18 Votes)
- Christmas spiral runner (5%, 16 Votes)
- Christmas (5%, 15 Votes)
- Ornaments for Leslie (5%, 15 Votes)
- Reindeer table runner (4%, 14 Votes)
- Christmas Ribbons (3%, 11 Votes)
- Holiday Buffet Table Runner (3%, 11 Votes)
- Frosty (3%, 11 Votes)
- Christmas Hot Dish (3%, 11 Votes)
- Log Cabin Runner (3%, 10 Votes)
- Blue Christmas (3%, 10 Votes)
- Tunde's Table (2%, 7 Votes)
- Santa's Delight (2%, 7 Votes)
- Velvet Runner (1%, 4 Votes)
- Home for the Holidays (1%, 3 Votes)
- HOLLY AND LIGHTS (1%, 2 Votes)
- Double Diamond Christmas Runner (0%, 1 Votes)
- Dancing Snowballs Table Topper (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 324
Next Week’s Show & Tell
The theme for next week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell is Christmas Quilts (not table runners). Any quilting technique is welcome (paper pieced, appliqué, pieced, etc.). Unfinished table runners are welcome as well. Please don’t submit a table runner you’ve already entered in the past… let’s see something different!
To enter: Submit your photo before Friday, December 13th, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. (EST). If you are new here, please also read the Guidelines for additional information.