Grab yourself a pencil and some paper as it’s voting time for this week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event. The theme is Flying Geese Quilts.
Give-Away from the Fat Quarter Shop
The Fat Quarter Shop was founded in 2003 by Kimberly Jolly. An avid quilter, Kimberly began her shop as a side business while still working a corporate position, cutting, packing and shipping right out of her house during evenings and weekends. From the very beginning, she was committed to delivering top-notch service for every single order and customer. As the Fat Quarter Shop’s reputation grew, Kimberly decided to make it a full-time operation. Her husband Kevin joined her not long after, and with his help, lots of hard work, and a tireless commitment, the store began to grow. Over the past few years a few more people have joined the staff!
As a team, we continue to branch out with the best fabrics, exclusive kits, quilt clubs, BOMs, and more. And we will always be driven by the passion that Kimberly founded the store upon, which is always giving you the best products and service!
The Fat Quarter Shop will be donating two $25 gift certificates. One will be awarded to the top quilter with the most votes (community votes plus guest judge points) and the other randomly given away to someone leaving a comment below.
To enter the give-away: Leave a comment below answering “What fabric would you buy if you win the $25 gift certificate?” Don’t worry I won’t hold you to it should you change your mind. You have until Monday, September 30, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. to enter.
This Week’s Quilts
Here are this week’s Flying Geese Quilts:
Please note: if you are viewing this post via email or your RSS reader, you’ll need to click through to the blog post to see the quilts and vote.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday to September 30, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced Monday evening
How to Vote:
- Review the photos above and make a note of your favourites. You can select up to THREE favourites this week.
- Below, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
- Hexies on The Fly (25%, 238 Votes)
- Wild Goose Chase (DOLORES FEGAN) (21%, 206 Votes)
- Geese Fly South (18%, 174 Votes)
- Flying in Squares (14%, 139 Votes)
- Flight of the Seagulls (13%, 129 Votes)
- Bear Hollow (13%, 127 Votes)
- African flying geese (13%, 123 Votes)
- 3 Geese (12%, 118 Votes)
- Wild Goose Chase (Debbie Rogowski) (9%, 87 Votes)
- Flying Geese In The Cabin (8%, 81 Votes)
- Wandering Geese (6%, 62 Votes)
- Blue Fairy (6%, 56 Votes)
- Flying Into Retirement (6%, 56 Votes)
- Flying By the Seat of My Pants (5%, 50 Votes)
- Duck a L'orange (5%, 45 Votes)
- Flying geese quilt (4%, 38 Votes)
- Proud to be Canadian (4%, 37 Votes)
- African safari (2%, 19 Votes)
- Oca en su vuelo,Goose in flight (2%, 18 Votes)
- Flying Geese 4 Patch (2%, 17 Votes)
- Gull Lake Cabin (1%, 12 Votes)
- Racing Geese (0%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 965
Next Week’s Show & Tell
The theme for next week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell is Fall’s Glory. Any quilt size and technique is acceptable and unfinished quilt tops are welcome as well. Please don’t submit a quilt you’ve already entered in the past… let’s see something different!
Read the Guidelines and submit your photo before Friday, October 4th, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. (EDT).
- Sept. 30 – Fall’s Glory
- Oct. 21 – Two Colour Quilts
- Oct. 28 – Halloween Fun
- Nov. 4 – Quilting Close-Up
- Nov. 25 – Stars