Grab yourself a pencil and some paper as it’s voting time for this week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event. The theme is House and Building Quilts.
This week’s guest judge is Karen from Faeries and Fibres. She’ll have 100 bonus points to assign to up to four quilts.
Give-Away from the Fat Quarter Shop
The Fat Quarter Shop was founded in 2003 by Kimberly Jolly. An avid quilter, Kimberly began her shop as a side business while still working a corporate position, cutting, packing and shipping right out of her house during evenings and weekends. From the very beginning, she was committed to delivering top-notch service for every single order and customer. As the Fat Quarter Shop’s reputation grew, Kimberly decided to make it a full-time operation. Her husband Kevin joined her not long after, and with his help, lots of hard work, and a tireless commitment, the store began to grow. Over the past few years a few more people have joined the staff!
As a team, we continue to branch out with the best fabrics, exclusive kits, quilt clubs, BOMs, and more. And we will always be driven by the passion that Kimberly founded the store upon, which is always giving you the best products and service!
The Fat Quarter Shop will be donating two Gracie Girl 2.5” Rolie Polies. The top quilter with the most votes (community votes plus guest judge points) will win one and the other winner will be selected from those that leave a comment below.
To enter the give-away, simply visit the What’s New – Fat Quarter Bundles product page, and let me know which bundle catches your fancy in the comments below. Winner will be selected randomly next Tuesday.
Please note: Winners will not be notified until late next week.
This Week’s Quilts
Here are this week’s House and Building Quilts:
Please note: if you are viewing this post via email or your RSS reader, you’ll need to click through to the blog post to see the quilts and vote.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday to Monday, August 26, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced late next week
How to Vote:
- Review the photos above and make a note of your favourites. You can select up to
SIXTHREE favourites this week.
- Below, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
Houses and Buildings
- Manarola, Italy (32%, 157 Votes)
- My house is my castle (26%, 126 Votes)
- Windmill Magic (23%, 113 Votes)
- Life in a Rainbow (16%, 80 Votes)
- Barn Lover (14%, 67 Votes)
- Chaco I (12%, 59 Votes)
- Hime and Harvest (8%, 40 Votes)
- 3 Dimensional Adobe Pueblo (8%, 39 Votes)
- RENT Wall Hanging (6%, 27 Votes)
- Memories of Ireland (6%, 27 Votes)
- First Home (6%, 27 Votes)
- barns of rural America (5%, 26 Votes)
- Center Street USA (5%, 26 Votes)
- Homespun Houses (5%, 24 Votes)
- Buildings for Christopher (3%, 17 Votes)
- Home Is Where The Heat Is (3%, 13 Votes)
- Grandma's House (2%, 12 Votes)
- Road Trip (2%, 10 Votes)
- Ryokan (2%, 8 Votes)
- Little Pink Houses (1%, 7 Votes)
- Living Next Door (1%, 6 Votes)
- Strolling Down the Block (1%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 487
Next Week’s Show & Tell
The Quilters’ Show & Tell will be taking a break next week, but will return the first week of September with the theme of Leaves, Trees & Flowers. Any quilting technique is welcome (paper pieced, appliqué, pieced, etc.). Any quilt size is acceptable and unfinished quilt tops are welcome as well. Please don’t submit a quilt you’ve already entered in the past… let’s see something different!
To enter: Submit your photo before Friday, September 6th, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. (EDT). If you are new here, please also read the Guidelines for additional information.