It’s time to vote and enter the give-away for this week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event. This week’s theme is Patriotic Quilts.
This week’s guest judge is Karen from Faeries and Fibres. She’ll have 100 bonus points to assign to up to four quilts.
Give-Away: Quilters’ Cookbooks
For this week’s event, I’ll be giving away copies of the two Quilters’ Cookbooks that I put together from recipes submitted by quilters around the world. The top two quilters with the most votes (from the community plus guest judge) will each win a PDF copy of both cookbooks. I’ll also award both copies randomly to two individuals that leave a comment below.
To enter the give-away, leave a comment below answering: Have you started your Christmas quilts yet? If so, what are you making?
You have until Monday, July 8th, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (EDT) to enter the give-away.
This Week’s Quilts
Here are this week’s Patriotic Quilts:
Please note: if you are viewing this post via email or your RSS reader, you’ll need to click through to the blog post to see the quilts and vote.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday to Monday, July 8th, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced next week
How to Vote:
- Review the photos above and make a note of your favourites. You can select up to THREE favourites this week.
- Below, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
- Enduring Freedom (24%, 140 Votes)
- Lady Liberty Dressed Up in Her Finest Red White and Blue (21%, 125 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Red, White & Blue (21%, 121 Votes)
- Stars and Stripes Kaleidoscope (16%, 93 Votes)
- Long May She Wave (9%, 54 Votes)
- Stars Galore (8%, 49 Votes)
- Memorial Day Mistake (8%, 48 Votes)
- US Flag (7%, 41 Votes)
- Oh Canada - Strong and Free (7%, 41 Votes)
- The True North (7%, 38 Votes)
- American Stars (6%, 35 Votes)
- Norm's Memories (5%, 29 Votes)
- Long May She Weave (5%, 28 Votes)
- Big Brothers / Little Sisters (5%, 28 Votes)
- Lotus...National flower of India (4%, 24 Votes)
- Log Cabin Star (4%, 22 Votes)
- O Canada (4%, 22 Votes)
- Old World Stars & Stripes (3%, 18 Votes)
- Country Of origin (3%, 18 Votes)
- Sisters 50th Birthday Quilt (3%, 16 Votes)
- American Mustang: Proud, Iconic, Legendary. (3%, 16 Votes)
- For Jeda (2%, 14 Votes)
- Eagle door hanger (2%, 12 Votes)
- Papa Vernies (2%, 11 Votes)
- The Eagle Has Landed (2%, 11 Votes)
- Patriotic Block Swap (1%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 583
Next Week’s Show & Tell
The theme for next week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell is Summer Fun Quilts. Any quilt size is acceptable and unfinished quilt tops are welcome as well. The theme can be represented in the quilt design, fabrics chosen, or even usage (i.e. picnic quilts). Please don’t submit a quilt you’ve already entered in the past… let’s see something different!
Read the Guidelines and submit your photo before Friday, July 12th, 2013 at 8 a.m. (EDT).
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the give-away below!