It’s time to vote and enter the give-away for this week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event. This week’s theme is Embroidery/Stitchery Quilts.
This week’s guest judge is Anne from Sweetgrass Creative Designs. She’ll have 100 bonus points to assign to up to four quilts.
Give-Away from the Fat Quarter Shop
The Fat Quarter Shop was founded in 2003 by Kimberly Jolly. An avid quilter, Kimberly began her shop as a side business while still working a corporate position, cutting, packing and shipping right out of her house during evenings and weekends. From the very beginning, she was committed to delivering top-notch service for every single order and customer. As the Fat Quarter Shop’s reputation grew, Kimberly decided to make it a full-time operation. Her husband Kevin joined her not long after, and with his help, lots of hard work, and a tireless commitment, the store began to grow. Over the past few years a few more people have joined the staff!
As a team, we continue to branch out with the best fabrics, exclusive kits, quilt clubs, BOMs, and more. And we will always be driven by the passion that Kimberly founded the store upon, which is always giving you the best products and service!
The Fat Quarter Shop will be donating two $25 gift certificates for this week’s winners. The quilter with the most votes will win one and the other will be randomly awarded to someone leaving a comment below.
To enter the give-away, leave a comment below sharing one quilting-related tip for improving quilt accuracy. I might just use your tip during the Aiming for Accuracy Quilt-Along too (with credit of course).
You have until Monday, May 24th, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (EDT) to enter the give-away.
This Week’s Quilts
Here are this week’s Embroidery/Stitchery Quilts:
Please note: if you are viewing this post via email or your RSS reader, you’ll need to click through to the blog post to see the quilts and vote.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday to Monday, May 13, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced Monday evening
How to Vote:
- Review the photos above and make a note of your favourites. You can select up to FOUR favourites this week.
- Below, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
- In My Garden (30%, 164 Votes)
- Snowy Days (24%, 129 Votes)
- Embroidered Eagle (10%, 53 Votes)
- String Theory (10%, 52 Votes)
- Young Lovers (9%, 51 Votes)
- Sharman's Vintage Garden (8%, 42 Votes)
- Winter Wonderland (7%, 40 Votes)
- A strange game (7%, 40 Votes)
- Memories (6%, 34 Votes)
- 2012 Aurifil Designer of the Month Quilt (6%, 30 Votes)
- Scandinavian Christmas by Lynette Anderson (6%, 30 Votes)
- Crazy Love (6%, 30 Votes)
- My Favorite Things (5%, 27 Votes)
- Latte Quilt (4%, 24 Votes)
- Babies Don't Keep (4%, 23 Votes)
- Lily Pizzazz (4%, 23 Votes)
- Just for me... (4%, 23 Votes)
- Dragonflies (4%, 22 Votes)
- Simons Folly (4%, 21 Votes)
- Mature Sunbonnet Sue (4%, 21 Votes)
- Friends at my garden gate (3%, 18 Votes)
- Oh, Sweet Pooh (3%, 18 Votes)
- Flowers and Birdies for Baby, Oh My! (3%, 17 Votes)
- A Happy Life (3%, 17 Votes)
- Herbs for Sharon (3%, 14 Votes)
- SNOWMAN QUILT (2%, 11 Votes)
- Bridie Quilt (2%, 11 Votes)
- Aurifil Threads Free Embroidery BOM 2012 (2%, 10 Votes)
- Celebrating Winter's Snow (2%, 10 Votes)
- blanco y rojo (1%, 7 Votes)
- Merry Little Xmas (1%, 5 Votes)
- Truly Scrumptious (1%, 3 Votes)
- Summer Fun (1%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 544
Next Week’s Show & Tell
The theme for next week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell is Paper Pieced Quilts. Any quilt size is acceptable and unfinished quilt tops are welcome as well. The majority of the quilt should be constructed with paper piecing. Also, please don’t submit a quilt you’ve already entered in the past… let’s see something different!
Read the Guidelines and submit your photo before Friday, June 28th, 2013 at 8 a.m. (EDT).
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the give-away below!